Mt dyno run with bad chain lol this is funny

lol final run produced 208.7hp 110.6 lb torque ant that was with a really bad chain so it cost me at least 5 or so hp

Last edited:
Carpenter racing 210 horse top end job, Ti Force big sumo, airbox, pair, tre, that number is high due to the jumping using the smoothing it came out at 208+ bob at carpenter said the bad chain was costin me 5-10 hp so im def in the 2teens
and no big bore still stock displacement

If you get a chance dyno it at another shop and see what it shows there. I would love to see a carpenter dyno vs someone else that didnt build it. Bob is supposed to be really good but I have not seen side by side dyno numbers on his.

If you get a chance dyno it at another shop and see what it shows there. I would love to see a carpenter dyno vs someone else that didnt build it. Bob is supposed to be really good but I have not seen side by side dyno numbers on his.
i will undoubtaly be having it dynoed in the near future so when i do i will post up reults for sure

I would have it dyno'd before i rode it anywhere when you get it back home..like johnny said dyno skip or high gear pull...

:rofl:

I think your flux capacitor is going out. Oh. Carpenter sucks and so does Bob the Builder. Handy Many will hook that up real good for ya. :laugh:

I've always been satisfied with Bob's work. My last build that we talked about he guessed my torque within a few ft-lbs. When I had everything together I had it run on someone elses dyno.

Back