Msf rider observation test

if you close and open it the test changes. It did the second time i tried it

if you close and open it the test changes. It did the second time i tried it

Yeah, there are two different tests...I aced the first one first time out. The 2nd one took me two tries, but the questions changed.

Cool 19 of 20 first try. Some of them i have never seen and i have been driving for over 30 years. Go figure:rofl:

19 for 20 on the road conditions test...On slow speed, lol

I am not reporting what I made on the road sign test.

Question 7 should have been a trick question.

The second car in front of you looks like a LTD unmarked troopper car however the circular badge on the trunk lid gives it away as a Lincoln, Marqe or whatever, however the one on front of it has the tail lights of an unmarked LTD and you can't see the trunk badge for the FORD oval, Also the second car is not a common unmarked LEO color I am used to seeing, but the third car is. :whistle:

I would have slowed anyway for those.:laugh:

And yes I am the guy with the suspended license who gets it back in 19 days from today... Wohoo!!!

THAT COP trap is a trick question, you KNOW that's what we look for FIRST !!!

And the one where I wanted to drop a gear and shoot past the delivery truck in front of me and the tractor/trailer on my left. I don't care to ever be boxed in.

Well I knew the RIGHT thing was just to slow down.:whistle:

And the one where I wanted to drop a gear and shoot past the delivery truck in front of me and the tractor/trailer on my left. I don't care to ever be boxed in.

Well I knew the RIGHT thing was just to slow down.:whistle:

Yeah, and when that car pulled out in front of me, I was looking for the NAIL your horn, and give them the finger option.

Back