MSF here....Hows everyone doing??

Hey brutha...good to see you stop by and say hi.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lots of new faces Bill.You will likely not recognize 99%.

As for ol timers...There's a few that still post regularly,and a few that still lurk from time to time.

Stiill in the same area,doing the berry thing?
You tossed yer first wife right? Hows the second one turning out?You had a baby didn't you?

I saw yer busa for sale a few times (hard to miss that one) do you still have it,or did it go bye bye?

I'm into Harleys,trials,choppers,big diesels,quads,enduros now.

But am currently lookin for the right Busa.

My nephew and I will be riding all over the place this summer and will stop by for beer and lunch.

Take care Bro.

Andy.

Lots of new faces Bill.You will likely not recognize 99%.

As for ol timers...There's a few that still post regularly,and a few that still lurk from time to time.

Stiill in the same area,doing the berry thing?
You tossed yer first wife right? Hows the second one turning out?You had a baby didn't you?

I saw yer busa for sale a few times (hard to miss that one) do you still have it,or did it go bye bye?

I'm into Harleys,trials,choppers,big diesels,quads,enduros now.

But am currently lookin for the right Busa.

My nephew and I will be riding all over the place this summer and will stop by for beer and lunch.

Take care Bro.

Andy.

I actually left the farm and started my company after I found out Colleen was cheating on me.
Then 6 months later my Dad passed away....was a really bad time.

everything is awesome now.

My company has taken off, I have been re-married to an awesome woman now for three years....we have a 2 year old son named Braydon.

After my Dad died, my mom bought a georgeous place on the water in Parksville Bay......not far from you right??

I spend a fair amount of time over there.
Both my sisters live on the island now as well.

I did sell the Busa.
Looking at other bikes right now actually, but I'll probably buidl something I think.

Also still into dieselshave two now....have a couple race cars, a crazy jeep, quads.....finally built my dream shop complete with hoist and the works.

How far is your place from Parksville?

:welcome: back, i remember seeing your name in a lot of the threads i read when i first joined but i think you left soon after...glad things are working out for you :beerchug:

I actually left the farm and started my company after I found out Colleen was cheating on me.
Then 6 months later my Dad passed away....was a really bad time.

everything is awesome now.

My company has taken off, I have been re-married to an awesome woman now for three years....we have a 2 year old son named Braydon.

After my Dad died, my mom bought a georgeous place on the water in Parksville Bay......not far from you right??

I spend a fair amount of time over there.
Both my sisters live on the island now as well.

I did sell the Busa.
Looking at other bikes right now actually, but I'll probably buidl something I think.

Also still into dieselshave two now....have a couple race cars, a crazy jeep, quads.....finally built my dream shop complete with hoist and the works.

How far is your place from Parksville?

2 hours by Harley. Hour and a half by Audi TT Roadster. Hour and 20 on insane chopper with 127cu motor done to the nuts. 127 cu.in. = 2080 cc's:whistle:

You have been busy Bro. Whats yer business so I can pass the word here and on the mainland.

One of me rides.....

OC.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY CRUD! Spank me azz and call me jaylene!

MSF!!! You bastid...how you been?! It's been way too long, brudder...way too long!

Seems like you've had quite a bit of stuff to keep you busy. Things been on/off on my end, but I'm just tryin to make it through.

'Damn good to see ya 'round again! :thumbsup:

HOLY CRUD! Spank me azz and call me jaylene!

MSF!!! You bastid...how you been?! It's been way too long, brudder...way too long!

Seems like you've had quite a bit of stuff to keep you busy. Things been on/off on my end, but I'm just tryin to make it through.

'Damn good to see ya 'round again! :thumbsup:

Yup,he's back around.:beerchug:

Rubb.

Holy crap, MSF came back after all these years!!! I didn't think we'd ever hear from you again Bill!!! So glad life's turned around for you and things are better than when you left...

Great to see you posting again :thumbsup:

Back