MSBC (Boost Controller)

GNBRETT

Registered
I cant seem to find a MSBC anywhere. are they still being made? no one seems to have these in stock any longer.

I realize the name has changed many times and the box color has also changed but can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to buy one of these?

Not interested in an AMS 1000.

DRAGBIKE.COM, New Product Release/Review

Brett-

MSBC-1 boost controllers are no longer being made. You may find one used if you look around hard enough. If you do, make sure it is the motorcycle version. I would recommend that you wait . . . its possible something else might be coming down the pike soon that is in the same price range as the MSBC-1s used to be, but better. Stay tuned . . . :whistle:

Hey guys.
Keep an eye on my site as I am in the process of custom programming my Boost Leash boost controller for motorcycles with full gear based setups. Right now its just setup as a 5 stage times based setup that's used on Turbo cars.
thanks guys
Randy Westmoreland
Leash Electronics

Hey guys.
Keep an eye on my site as I am in the process of custom programming my Boost Leash boost controller for motorcycles with full gear based setups. Right now its just setup as a 5 stage times based setup that's used on Turbo cars.
thanks guys
Randy Westmoreland
Leash Electronics

Brett-

MSBC-1 boost controllers are no longer being made. You may find one used if you look around hard enough. If you do, make sure it is the motorcycle version. I would recommend that you wait . . . its possible something else might be coming down the pike soon that is in the same price range as the MSBC-1s used to be, but better. Stay tuned . . . :whistle:

AMS-2000??? I know it will be cheaper than the 1000

Back