Mrytle beach

So the guy almost kills someone , doing a wheelie and gets reckless driving ? Myrtle Beach is right down the road from me and you couldn't pay me enough to ride around those posers ! Madness !

let me get this straight...

a 2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic popped a wheelie[/Quote]

rock.gif

I feel for the woman on the back of that HDUC .... but let's address the more important fact that hell is freezing over!
SHOCKED.gif

(BusaCruise @ Oct. 07 2006,17:12) let me get this straight...

a 2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic popped a wheelie

rock.gif

I feel for the woman on the back of that HDUC .... but let's address the more important fact that hell is freezing over!
SHOCKED.gif
[/Quote]
You just have to figure that the woman on the back of the bike was one of those floozy chicks you always see on Harleys that outweigh the driver by 190 pounds.
tounge.gif

Anyone can wheelie anything with an extra two tons of weight on the back seat.
jump9.gif

Or maybe it was a misquote and the original article actually read "popped a WHEEL"
biggrin.gif

(CrashBomb @ Oct. 07 2006,19:10)
(BusaCruise @ Oct. 07 2006,17:12) let me get this straight...

a 2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic popped a wheelie

rock.gif

SHOCKED.gif
You just have to figure that the woman on the back of the bike was one of those floozy chicks you always see on Harleys that outweigh the driver by 190 pounds.  
tounge.gif

Anyone can wheelie anything with an extra two tons of weight on the back seat.  
jump9.gif

Or maybe it was a misquote and the original article actually read "popped a WHEEL"  
biggrin.gif
[/Quote]
rock.gif
Big girl on the back of a Harley? Naw, couldn't be.

rock.gif

Back