MR X meets JASON BRITTON

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
JASON BRITTON was here in Canada :bowdown::thumbsup:I got* to meet him and his wife .:thumbsup:AWESOME cool guy :thumbsup:Got some goodies autographed poster and my ICOM pants :beerchug:

MR_X_Bike_Show_001.jpg

MR_X_Bike_Show_002.jpg

MR_X_Bike_Show_011.jpg

MR_X_Bike_Show_007.jpg

MR_X_Bike_Show_016.jpg

nice work... where'd ya get the fancy yellow shirt :cool:

It's amazing how soft-spoken Mr. Britton is, isn't it? Not at all what you'd expect.

Very nice guy!

Congrats, yo! Stuff like that is always fun!

Jason is a super talented rider w/excellent bike control. Too bad he switched to Kawasaki, but I guess his buddy Ricky Gadson really talked him into it.

Jason is a super talented rider w/excellent bike control. Too bad he switched to Kawasaki, but I guess his buddy Ricky Gadson really talked him into it.

gota go where the $$ is.especially since this is how he makes his living.

im sure if suzuki offered gadson alot of $$,you would see him on the strip atop a slammed and stretched Busa

No you wouldn't when Ricky team Kawi got out of racing several people tried ricky out on suzukis and he couldn't ride them. Hell he fail on his first race out on Brocks 1k and was fired from the Busa bike. Jason is a stunt guy and can make any bike he rides look good up on one so he rides for the highest bidder.

YouTube - Rickey Gadson Crashes New GSX-R1000

Dam that run down 1/4 looked painfully familiar to one of my more recent past experiences now I don't feel alone:laugh:

Back