MR X - I am now a B-KING owner !- pics

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
Pics of my new ride , Come on summer !!!
B-KING 003.JPG
B-KING 001.JPG
B-KING 002.JPG

Hi ROADTOAD1340 , It was a 1 owner bike , exhaust is changed to micron ( see pic )
I looked for quite a few years to find a B-KING and wanted stock .
The owner kept all original parts in a bin so I can put it back to stock .
B-KING 006.JPG
B-KING 005.JPG

Hi ROADTOAD1340 , It was a 1 owner bike , exhaust is changed to micron ( see pic )
I looked for quite a few years to find a B-KING and wanted stock .
The owner kept all original parts in a bin so I can put it back to stock .
View attachment 1578444View attachment 1578445
I do like the idea of a fairingless Gen 2 powerplant beastie , and I can certainly understand your desire MR X for owning this polished factory machine . I have a mate , who also loves B-Kings , he has had his motor out , and says just refitted with Gen2 cams and slotted sprockets . On the same dyno as my thing was measured , but cooler weather , 189bhp and I think 108 ft lb . Mind you , he is on that dyno a heap of hours . But just shows you what can be relatively easily $ ?? achieved . That bloke had speed timed it and could only come up with 155 ish mph though , not the most streamlined ( his ) body shape I might mention ... , but I have seen a German pilot got some naked record on one topping 298 kph ? Now that is testing the arm stretch resistance !!! :laugh::thumbsup:

I do like the idea of a fairingless Gen 2 powerplant beastie , and I can certainly understand your desire MR X for owning this polished factory machine . I have a mate , who also loves B-Kings , he has had his motor out , and says just refitted with Gen2 cams and slotted sprockets . On the same dyno as my thing was measured , but cooler weather , 189bhp and I think 108 ft lb . Mind you , he is on that dyno a heap of hours . But just shows you what can be relatively easily $ ?? achieved . That bloke had speed timed it and could only come up with 155 ish mph though , not the most streamlined ( his ) body shape I might mention ... , but I have seen a German pilot got some naked record on one topping 298 kph ? Now that is testing the arm stretch resistance !!! :laugh::thumbsup:

"refitted with gen2 cams" ??
Aftermarket cams?
The Bking and Busa's engine are 100% the same. Only differences are airbox, exhaust, and ecu bin file, as ecus are physically the same also.
Did someone sell him gen2 cams...that he unknowingly already had?

"refitted with gen2 cams" ??
Aftermarket cams?
The Bking and Busa's engine are 100% the same. Only differences are airbox, exhaust, and ecu bin file, as ecus are physically the same also.
Did someone sell him gen2 cams...that he unknowingly already had?
No , I would of got it wrong , he would of fitted slotted cam sprockets , and dialed them in , might have done some other stuff , bit of a secretive prick , but also a tight prick when it comes to spending , but has definitely messed with the ECU . He does work with a notable bike shop , and the BHP was achieved , just don't share info like a lot of people I guess . Sorry for misinformation . :rolleyes:

No , I would of got it wrong , he would of fitted slotted cam sprockets , and dialed them in , might have done some other stuff , bit of a secretive prick , but also a tight prick when it comes to spending , but has definitely messed with the ECU . He does work with a notable bike shop , and the BHP was achieved , just don't share info like a lot of people I guess . Sorry for misinformation . :rolleyes:

No misinformation, I misunderstood.

"bit of a secretive prick" lmao!

Needs bar end mirrors.
View behind is much better with them.
You also can't ride a stand-up wheelie on a Bking with stock mirrors...the mirror stalks come down across your wrists as the front comes up, lol.

You can have the bar end mirrors that I removed from mine... although they're likely buried pretty deep in the local landfill by now. :D

My first time riding a king was after I finished the supercharged on I’m sure you’ve seen now. I’m in love with how they ride, and if I didn’t need to buy a gen 2 Busa for product testing, I’d jump all over a king. Still in the cards hopefully this year.

Send the ecu this way if you’d like the restrictions removed. 150mph just won’t cut it.

Back