Mr.bogus thumbs down my t/g trade

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
This guy races my home track.offered trade this T/G bike 4 my 06 busa.
Does have some decent parts built cylinder head +billit 5 speed 1+2+3 auto
lectron carbs ect.Bogus gave thumbs down (TO OLD) Same thing wife said her exact words so you want trade your new bike 4 old??
Bike does run 8.20 prob 8.50 my hefty azzz on it.O-WELL DEAL OFF get me bigblock from ape+SEND THEM MY CYLINDER HEAD OFF SEASON.
I figure heavy duty studs+NUTS HOLD IT 2GETHER +NOT BLOW GASKETS.
Then check trans hopefully not hurt nowere only 2,500 miles but been raced lot.Least install billit output shaft.

2cg28ty.jpg

2eeegeu.jpg

14t9fcw.jpg

he,s asking $6,500 4 it bogus wasnt impressed wife thought to old also.
JUST 2 OLD BUT IT WILL TURN 8.20 WITH LIGHT RIDER.

NO TRADE DEAL OFF!!

View attachment 1523805

Im thinking Bogus and Wife are correct.

I think you made the right choice.

while you have it apart undercut your tranny....or get this auto used for drag racing from schnitz racing

page.jpg

trans.jpg

Yes, yes! Wise counsel from friends and family! Multi-purpose mucho better than limited/single purpose. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Wow thats sweet trans but over my budget I was going try get by on $3000--3,500 total
That ape cylinder block+pistons exchange looks like great deal @ just under a grand.

cpblockkit.jpg

head.jpg

Man that can all run on street 2.

they know what head works best with those pistons take the guess work out.

Head would be few hundred extra have install stainless steel valves
but well worth it I figure.Im waiting 4 off seasion+hoping 2 sell this small house on lake I have 4 sale.Thats all street working+figure will run low 9 even with a fat boy on it.

Last edited:
Hey while you were trading, did you offer to trade Bogus for that guys bike?
Just saying.... :laugh:

Hi Randy. :beerchug:
When you coming back?
This place has clamed down a bit (as long as you don't have a fat tire kit). :whistle:

Last edited:
Hey while you were trading, did you offer to trade Bogus for that guys bike?
Just saying.... :laugh:

Hi Randy. :beerchug:
When you coming back?
This place has clamed down a bit (as long as you don't have a fat tire kit). :whistle:

:rofl: No didnt try trade him.
I COULD HAVE SOLD HIS LUGGAGE BAG ON THE TANK
SOME GUYS WERE ASKING ME WERE GET 1.tHAT IS COOL CLUTCH COVER HE HAS TRANSPARENT
THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY WORKING GIRLS OR PARTY MATERIAL 2 OFFER IN TRADE.:rolleyes2::sneaky2:

tHAT IS COOL CLUTCH COVER HE HAS TRANSPARENT

jrrb6p.jpg

Heres nice just + motor but shure well over my budget+needs a kicking motor go in that bad boy!!!
View attachment 1523912

notice says includes sponsership??
WOnder how that works??

Last edited:
:rofl: No didnt try trade him.
I COULD HAVE SOLD HIS LUGGAGE BAG ON THE TANK
SOME GUYS WERE ASKING ME WERE GET 1.tHAT IS COOL CLUTCH COVER HE HAS TRANSPARENT
THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY WORKING GIRLS OR PARTY MATERIAL 2 OFFER IN TRADE.:rolleyes2::sneaky2:

:thumbsup: :laugh:

Last edited:
THis is the T/G bike the guy is currently racing that wanted trade the old 1.

He races my home track 4th in points yours truly 3,rd 100 points ahead.:whistle:

Now that would be trade on prob 20,000 there easy fast by gast head

runs high 4,s in 1/8th he had slow it down run 8.20 class he was turning 8.00+8.10 in time runs.He was well out on opponent 1st round rolled out of it got passed @ line he was bumming.

3461dmg.jpg

Back