MPS switch swapper with Nos Mini

deanep

Registered
Hey guys looking for some help on wiring these two. Basically once my starter button is controlling the nitrous, I need that to send signal to activate ramp setup in mini. My confusion is the only option I can see is sending signal from starter button to trigger input on nos mini. The problem is that the mini is looking for a 5 volt reference as if it hooked to tps. Being that I am using button, I will not need it to sense when I am wot. My question is will it hurt the mini if its trigger wire receives 12 volts from starter button insead of the reference voltage that it would normally see from tps signal. Thanks in advance.

Couple questions, why are you using a progressive controller? If you want to spray off a button, there's no need to ramp it in.
Why do you want to bypass the wot feature? If the system is armed and you inadvertently hit the starter (mistakes happen) at less than wot it's gonna get real lean real fast. A wot switch is cheap insurance.

I do not want a 120 shot all coming in at the same time, which is where the progressive box comes in. I also do non track racing on private roads. Unfortunately, traction issues come to play a factor in sometimes. On a wot setup, if traction issues happen I have to let off throttle. On a button I simply release it but I can stay in the throttle. As far as a lean condition possibility, I do not plan on opening the bottle unless I am going to spray it. For even more safety measure, the bottle will not even be on the bike if I do not plan on spraying it.

What you should do is run a wot switch to activate the nitrous mini. Wot is your friend. Then run it to a button like the starter so you can hit the starter button and that will break the line from the wot to the nos mini. Which will stop the nitrous. That's what I would do. But whatever you do run a wot switch it can end up saving your motor or your ass.

What you should do is run a wot switch to activate the nitrous mini. Wot is your friend. Then run it to a button like the starter so you can hit the starter button and that will break the line from the wot to the nos mini. Which will stop the nitrous. That's what I would do. But whatever you do run a wot switch it can end up saving your motor or your ass.
Thats what I was tryna to tell him....

Back