MPS kill box air shifter problems

Hayabusa22

Registered
Ss ive had my air shifter installed for a few months now with no problems but got it out other day after sitting for winter and pushed the horn button where I have shifter hooked through and wouldnt do anything. After riding for a bit it started working and operated fine. However after I'd go shut bike down and then ride again it would do the same. When I hit the horn button nothing happens. Then it will start working again and work fine. All wiring looks fine so unsure where or what problem is??????????

Mine did same after sitting offseason. Started working again after messing with it a few minutes. Don't know if plunger was stuck or what. Didn't have a problem again. Haven't tried it this year yet. Let me know if you find out something. I'll do the same.

Mine did same after sitting offseason. Started working again after messing with it a few minutes. Don't know if plunger was stuck or what. Didn't have a problem again. Haven't tried it this year yet. Let me know if you find out something. I'll do the same.
Will do man thanks!

I found a bad connection with the connectors sent with kit so soldered all connections now. Believe the problem is fixed FYI

When yours did it did it do anything when you pushed the button? Mine doesnt do anything like no engine kill or anything. Then after a bit works fine...I dont get it....
sorry for the delay. thought all message would go to my phone. I was going to do a dry run on a rearstand. switch on and tank full I hit the button and nothing, hit it a few more times and nothing. cut bike off. checked wiring, found nothing, tried again and it worked. went to track and no problems for rest of season. I still haven't go the bike out this year. I used butt splices and doubled the wires before I crimped. but that would be where I started looking first. thanks for the reply

Back