mps air compressor install?

elmostro

Donating Member
Registered
where is the best place to mount the mps air shift compresor? any pictures? i did searched and nothing

Well You must not of looked too far!!LOL

check a few posts down...I posted pic of where Mine is

E-RACER, do you have a link to that post or anyother post. I couldn't find it either.

2 posts down

heres the pic

eddyspics165.jpg

ps.Mines not a real MPS but same cheap one though,bought at Pepboys joblot ect for like $10...

Its also 10 years old and still kicking!!!!

thanks , and nice setup but I can't see the compressor anywhere in the pic, I been drinking maybe is because of that. lol. anyways I went out today for the first time with my nos kit and using diferents jet from 14 to 26 and i didn't fell a thing. tomorrow i'm going out with a 32. maybe i need to get rif of some tubbing. get the selenoid close to het airbox. thanks fot the help

Uuuuhhhmmm its the thing with the MPS sticker in the back...LOL

You sure its hooked up right??..even with My 18 jets It was a rush..but greed soon followed,then went 26's,30's then 32's!!!!

oh ok. I see it now. I been asking around here and I heard that the place i got the bottle filled they don't sell good nitrous is that possible?

They might not fill it enough??

Never heard of not good nitrous..unless it fake!!!!!!!

Make sure its working (with the motor off and after waiting for it to clear before starting!!)..also make sure bottle psi is around 950psi or so..if the bottle was really cold or close to empty,not sitting at the right angle ect it would cause a soft hit..

+1 on everything E-Racer said, and don't forget to make sure that your siphon tube orientation is correct for wherever you have your bottle mounted.

Bad nitrous? I doubt it.

Back