Mpg?

CeeJTank

Registered
Hey all,

still waiting to pick up my 2012 Busa.. what do you guys get for MPG on these bad boys? I know tons of variables which is why I'm just asking what you get, and not what should I expect.

Thanks!

I average 44 mpg. I'm not the most aggressive rider, but I do like to open it up, and I'm fairly small for the busa world, 165 lbs.

I'm 190lbs have a 2008 busa +2 rear sprocket bmc air filter velocity racing stacks full brocks alien head exhaust and I get around 38-40mpg if im getting on it around 30-35mpg on my 2006 I got 40-45 but it was bone stock but I only check my mileage if im going on trips

I'm 190lbs have a 2008 busa +2 rear sprocket bmc air filter velocity racing stacks full brocks alien head exhaust and I get around 38-40mpg if im getting on it around 30-35mpg on my 2006 I got 40-45 but it was bone stock but I only check my mileage if im going on trips

That Brocks screwed you brother. Nobody said HP was free :laugh:

Stock, not running like your hairs on fire 50 MPG, hair on fire 40 - 45 MPG. I agree with lanky, Grip It and Rip It :thumbsup:

'07 with bmc air filter, full Tsukigi exhaust, marble mod & custom license plate frame. I'm about 250 lbs and I get about 36 - 38 mpg on 87 fuel. :thumbsup:

I average 33-38 riding pretty normally. I have full bolt ons,tune etc. Im -1 in the front but I have a speedo healer so my odometer is pretty accurate as well

Bone stock, riding like a granny I used to get around 50-55... A couple times I kissed 60mpg.

Brock's Alienhead, PC, +2 rear, I'm getting 35-40mpg.

Speed corrected for a 39 tooth rear sprocket with SpeedoDRD according to 2 GPS speed sources I am getting 52 MPG on a daily basis. I use a CCS-100 cruise control for 1.5 hours during my daily commute and attribute my MPG increase to it for the most part. It will maintain speed to a point and keeps me from adjusting the throttle which in turn increases mileage.

Thanks for the replies. It's official.. I'm picking her up tomorrow after I take a half day from work... so 130-230 range I should be out riding. Super pumped.

totally stock anywhere from 150-200 miles to the reserve light...then a safe 30 miles after that.
used C mode at the weekend 2 up touring and got 220 to reserve but i was bored to death sitting at sub 60mph for hours.
Ignore the fuel guage....its really only useful to tell you when its getting low....not even the slightest bit linear from full to empty...pretty much just be ready to refill every 175miles.

Back