MPG on Gen II turbo

SWJ88

Registered
Just out of curiosity has anyone checked their MPG on their daily driver turbo busa? Im sure it varies greatly but Im just curious if its anywhere near the efficiency of a stocker...

Depends on how heavy your throttle hand is. Under boost it will guzzle....but since most riding is off boost you'll see mpg efficiency just about the same as stock.

over the weekend i got about 90-100 miles out of a full tank HEHE :)

I wasn't exactly putting around though. Yes putting around very similar to stock

Plus one on front sprocket, 40 tooth on back, putting along at 70mph @ 4k (no boost at that rpmk) I can get 39mpg.

Not that I like to cruise at 70 mph but at least I do know if I get stuck out in this desert highways I know how far I can go to reach the next gas station if I cruise.

06 GEN 1... RCC SUPER ULTRA THINK IT WEIGHED LIKE 70LB IN SHIPPING.
19/45 Gearing with a 240 rear tire, I weighed 265LB at the time, cruise 75-85 with no boost and the bike would get like 115 miles but I think that was with 1 gallon left over in the tank because with a big fuel pump like my bike has you don't wont to run the gas to low in it. So maybe 140 miles out of a tank cruising...I use to go 180 before that when it just had a pipe. Oh and my bike indicates 4000K when I'm showing 80MPH

Last edited:
Back