Mp3 player + riding

I think its dangerous to listen to music and ride...if you are in the desert or not...my 02 cent

I have KBCs and have speakers (Sony) installed in both. I use a RIO MP3 player and it works just fine, even with the shield up at around 40 MPH. I agree with Yamahor, the music is for the background, I still like to hear whats around me. When I am riding with others we like to talk back and forth, so I have the RIO mounted on the tank bag so I can reach down and pause whenever needed. I think it cost me $20 for headphones and $60 for the RIO? That was a couple of years ago.

my philips mps came with buds with different size rubber inserts makes a big difference in fit

During bike week here I saw a booth that molded the ear peices to the inside of your ears, they slip in and are a custom fit and work with any MP3... I will see if I can find the info....

$15 Koss head phones that have a loop that holds on to your ear. I get a little wind noise with my fulmer helmet but oh well . I got them at radio shack . They also have a volume control on the cord which is very nice.

Back