Moving to Germany

Schism, what part of Massachusetts are you in? How do you deal with having a riding season? In Germany, it will be cold at times but it warms up for a few days throughout the winter. In Massachusetts, it's cold everyday until April.
i live in the springfield area. Germany's weather pattern is relatively similar to ours but the cold isn't as harsh unless your in the northern part of the country. my oxford heated grips, mil spec poly pro & full leathers are a perfect fit during the winter riding months. :thumbsup:

I'm moving to Mannheim here in the next few months. I finally got a job over there. The Busa and 1K will follow after the magician is done working on them... :laugh: Hopefully I will meet some fellow Busa owners out there. If anyone knows of any good rides let me know. Also if anyone has any tips or cool travel spots share those too!

Welcome
youl find some Busadrivers round Manheim to sothern direction. Your direction will/must be towards Speyer and then to "Johanniskreutz" in the "pfälzerwald" . Wald is german word sor wood and you will like it a lot :laugh: If you ever heard about the Blackforest...its similar.
From Manheim to K-town (Kaiserslautern) and then over to my town> Saarbrücken you will find the Autobahn A6 with unrestricted areas.
Dont believe in 130 :laugh: > we talk about 180+ for the longest unrestricted part of about 20 miles and some more shorter unrestricted parts(ok:laugh:you have to leave at 7:00 on sunday morning ,but at 9:00 at your breakfast table youl be a lucky guy with 120 miles more on your speedo ,and a big smile in your face.

check for : Portal - Hayabusaclub e.V. the oficial German Hayabusaclub
You find me and some more english speaking friends there.

Dont miss this:
- Hayabusa Megameeting Jahrestreffen 2014 in Suhl - - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
DRAGRAC€R,

Thank you for the chart. What I meant is that it's not cold everyday throughout the winter like it is here in Massachusetts. At least there the temperature will change to be warmer for a day or two the return to being cold. Today it didn't get over 42 degrees and for the rest of the week, it will be the same.

DRAGRAC€R,

Thank you for the chart. What I meant is that it's not cold everyday throughout the winter like it is here in Massachusetts. At least there the temperature will change to be warmer for a day or two the return to being cold. Today it didn't get over 42 degrees and for the rest of the week, it will be the same.

Ahh, yes... i understand :beerchug:

Back