Moving To Corona,CA

I just read a post where someone bought a bike from out of state into Cali and could not register it? You might want to check on this.:whistle:

party time! Yeah I am actually calling right now to try to get a group dyno session going down in San Marcos, CA. Shop states they do turbo bikes and they they can even do ECU Editor which is what I want to run. We will see in about 15 minutes I guess.

:thumbsup:

Might want to give Bob Moreland(Bob's Garage in San Marcos)a call,has a dyno and runs his stuff at Bonneville,El Mirage,etc.(even has a dual engined H-D he runs:laugh:).I know him through my good friend John Noonan from Huntington Beach(everybody knows John,holds numerous turbo Busa LSR records and usually runs over 250 mph at El Mirage and just went 252 mph at the Mojave Mile 2 weeks ago)and comes highly recommemded.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm good bro,
been here
15 years .

:thumbsup:

You want to roll out to Temecula this weekend ~ local Ford dealer has FREE COFFEE & DONUTS *

1st Sunday Temecula.jpg

Nah,cars just don't do anything for me Red.Hoping to get my Jeep back tomorrow,motor finally gave it up(288K miles)three weeks ago and having Big O in Elsinore put in a re-manufactured long block,etc.(about $3500 total parts and labor,my life's savings:D).

Nah,
cars just don't do anything for me Red .

Hoping to get my Jeep back tomorrow,
motor finally gave it up ( 288 K miles )
three weeks ago and having Big O in Elsinore
put in a re-manufactured long block, etc .

( about $3500 total parts and labor, my life's savings :D ) .

Dude, you have tools at the house ~ we could have swapped in a bigger motor *

...and would have probably doubled the cost/been a major headache,especially out in the driveway.:DIt'll be fine,probably outlive me this time(got 26 years out of that other motor).:super:

Back