Moving To Corona,CA

piratediverjefff

Registered
Not a new member and this post is probably in the wrong spot,but just bought a house(in escrow at the moment)in Corona(about 8 miles south of the 91 on the 15,called Horsethief Canyon)and should be moved in next month.

Anybody within ridin' or shootin' distance of that area give me a yell when we get moved in,tired of always goofin' off by my own damned old self.:thumbsup:

theskaz and killerrudy are in Murrieta, I am in Temecula and the bulk of the SoCal Hoons are in San Diego. These guys carve canyons and romp on twisties (except me).

What kind of riding do you have in mind? :whistle:

theskaz and killerrudy are in Murrieta, I am in Temecula and the bulk of the SoCal Hoons are in San Diego. These guys carve canyons and romp on twisties (except me).

What kind of riding do you have in mind? :whistle:

Was pretty sure there were a bunch of you guys in the SoCal area.:thumbsup:

I'm not much on carvin' and the twisties(bike's not really set up for it[turbo,extended swingarm,etc.]and i probably don't have the moves for it:lol:),just like to get out on a Sat. or Sun. morning every now and then and put in a few miles with some locals.

(i may not be much on the curves and will bring up the rear,but on a straightaway with everbody grabbin' some throttle...just make some room 'cause i may be a passin'!:laugh:)

A pic of my old crapper,bought it new in '03 and have added a few mods. over the years...

IMG_0225.jpg

Ya I grew up in Elgin moved to the country by Rockford 5 years ago!! Love to hate it out here going to AZ in march..

Not a new member and this post is probably in the wrong spot,but just bought a house(in escrow at the moment)in Corona(about 8 miles south of the 91 on the 15,called Horsethief Canyon)and should be moved in next month.

Anybody within ridin' or shootin' distance of that area give me a yell when we get moved in,tired of always goofin' off by my own damned old self.:thumbsup:

Welcome:welcome: to the oRg so cal style. Please post up about your interest in a ride weekend a lil in advance and the welcome mat can be prepared. Lots of good people and all styles welcome. Youd be surprised at how well an extended swingarem handles. Dont sell the bike short.

Love to meet you
Lamb!

Welcome:welcome: to the oRg so cal style. Please post up about your interest in a ride weekend a lil in advance and the welcome mat can be prepared. Lots of good people and all styles welcome. Youd be surprised at how well an extended swingarem handles. Dont sell the bike short.

Love to meet you
Lamb!

Thanks for the invite bro,i usually browse around here on a daily basis and will keep in touch/definitely look you up when we get settled in next month.:thumbsup:

(the swingarm's set at about 4 1/2 inches which isn't too bad,just being lowered as it is i have to be on the lookout for scraping if leaned too far)

Last edited:
Just saw this. I am glad to have someone so close. Everyone else hides down in San Diego. Gotta get you to come over when you get here so you can help me if I run into any issues putting on my turbo. Waiting to get it right now. Hopefully in next two weeks! Can't wait to have another crazy around! See you soon :beerchug:

Just saw this. I am glad to have someone so close. Everyone else hides down in San Diego. Gotta get you to come over when you get here so you can help me if I run into any issues putting on my turbo. Waiting to get it right now. Hopefully in next two weeks! Can't wait to have another crazy around! See you soon :beerchug:

...coming to raise hell in your neighborhood soon.:laugh:

Which turbo kit did you get bro?

...coming to raise hell in your neighborhood soon.:laugh:

Which turbo kit did you get bro?

I was a penny pincher and opted for the SRP stage 2 with full exhaust(don't know if I am going to like it now after hearing more videos of peoples dumps(not to loud) might be sad if it doesn't sound awesome(in person). Hope to get it next week, but not holding my breath.

Oh and raising hell in our neighborhood is pretty ruff so it takes planning and a keg of beer. :beerchug:

I was a penny pincher and opted for the SRP stage 2 with full exhaust(don't know if I am going to like it now after hearing more videos of peoples dumps(not to loud) might be sad if it doesn't sound awesome(in person). Hope to get it next week, but not holding my breath.

Oh and raising hell in our neighborhood is pretty ruff so it takes planning and a keg of beer. :beerchug:

The biggest concern i've heard with Stedman's kits seem to arise with the supplied map and customer service,be sure and arrange a good turbo savvy tuner and some dyno time before you ride it.:thumbsup:

My dumps are actually fairly quiet...until you get around 5,000 rpms and hammer it(but still not nearly obnoxious as most H-D's with an aftermarket exhaust,have had the turbo for over 3 years now and never hassled[yet...probably just jinxed myself:laugh:]by the popo over it...though i have been pulled over and questioned 3 times because[according to them]i don't fit the "sportbike rider profile":laugh:).

Haven't met my new neighbors yet,i'm sure it'll be "there goes the neighborhood!'' first time they get glimpse of me(shaved head,tats,earrings,and my big old fatass 126 lb. Pit:laugh:).:thumbsup:

...couple of pics of my latest ink and my best bud.

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

(you round up the people and i'll supply the keg(s):thumbsup:)

party time! Yeah I am actually calling right now to try to get a group dyno session going down in San Marcos, CA. Shop states they do turbo bikes and they they can even do ECU Editor which is what I want to run. We will see in about 15 minutes I guess.

Back