Moving in and Moving out

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like I just freed up some time to get my hairy azz back in here. Woot frikkin woot.

Damn @#&*^*(@#$% data project is finally done...queries will be done and results sent out to the evaluators tomorrow. That means that I pretty much have more time to hang around here and enjoy you folks.

Seems like I've been missing out on quite alot.

So yeah...just thought I'd let you folks know I'll be coming back. Not too sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'll be comin back nonetheless.

Damn...been pulling 50+ hour work weeks for close to three months.
coffee.gif
Sweet mother of everything smooth...

On another note, it appears we seem to have the older smilies back, too. Nice!

Damn I've missed you folks...did y'all miss lil 'ol me?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Ride safe everyone!

bowdown.gif
I know what the + hours are like but for me it's a must right now...We'll see you when you show...

(PACIFICBUSA @ Sep. 25 2006,21:51) Looks like I just freed up some time to get my hairy azz back in here. Woot frikkin woot.

Damn @#&*^*(@#$% data project is finally done...queries will be done and results sent out to the evaluators tomorrow. That means that I pretty much have more time to hang around here and enjoy you folks.

Seems like I've been missing out on quite alot.

So yeah...just thought I'd let you folks know I'll be coming back. Not too sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'll be comin back nonetheless.

Damn...been pulling 50+ hour work weeks for close to three months.  
coffee.gif
 Sweet mother of everything smooth...

On another note, it appears we seem to have the older smilies back, too. Nice!

Damn I've missed you folks...did y'all miss lil 'ol me?  
rock.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Ride safe everyone!
WHO ARE YOU
rock.gif

rock.gif

I'm sorry who are you again???

beerchug.gif

Good to have you back Bro... Good to see you!

Whats up with "The Shaver Immortal" sig...you ain't one of those Frisco boys are ya
rock.gif

(PACIFICBUSA @ Sep. 25 2006,23:51) Looks like I just freed up some time to get my hairy azz back in here. Woot frikkin woot.
So you're saying the hair grew back after the slide?
laugh.gif

Good hearing from ya Pac... I know what you mean about workin long hours... we have an Air Force level inspection this week and we have been prepairing for it for months. I hope all your hard work pays off for you!
beerchug.gif

Missed ya, bro. Glad you're back.

sniff.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I've missed you Pac...heard you've been really busy
sad.gif

I'm glad to see you!!! Break out the shaving equipment!! Let the good times roll!!
biggrin.gif
all_coholic.gif

I was wondering a few weeks ago where you were, then you popped in for a few messages. Glad you're back
bowdown.gif

Who's this Pac guy anyway?!
tounge.gif

How's the little one doing? Got some pics?

Back