Moving Again (Pitbull TRS for the win)

riccoh

Registered
So after ten years in Hawaii, I moved to San Diego back in September, and on Jul 1 I moved to Orlando FL. The shipment of the bike from Hi didn't went well and A few parts needed to be replace. now since I can drive across country I just wanted something to move the bike around. Got a good deal on an old beat up HAULMARK Transport 5X8 enclosed trailer that was gutter and leaked so bad that I swear it will get wet inside even when it wasn't raining. A few weekends later the empty trailer stated by weight it in at 880 lbs, after a few weeks work was 1263 lbs without anything in it. and loaded came in at 2780 lbs.. made the trip from San Diego to Orlando in under 3 days and not one thing move in there at all. the TRS was a life saver for the trip and there were parts that I swear the trailer would have flip over from bouncing around at 70-80 mph.

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

Congrats on getting out of Kalifornia!

Any trailer that can hold a busa while travelling upside down is A-OK in my book!

hahaha yup it should. i have no idea how the pictures load upside down but it works...lol

Back