Move over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
The org needs help!!!!

63447549_defib.jpg

Come on guys, let's get this baby rollin' again...

:please:

Do Vabs and I need an epic fight?

Do I need to make another picture challenge?

Do we need FastFrog to give Photoshop lessons?

What is it??

Whatever it is, let's do it!

:thumbsup:

63447549_defib.jpg

Actually, what this place needs is a meet and greet!

A few name changes, some twisties, someone low siding a chair - or falling off a tailgate... a little bit of rooster riding perhaps? And definitely, SIERRA MIST!

Actually, what this place needs is a meet and greet!

A few name changes, some twisties, someone low siding a chair - or falling off a tailgate... a little bit of rooster riding perhaps? And definitely, SIERRA MIST!

No kidding! Maybe we all just miss each other :whistle:

Name changes don't actually happen around here do they? Ohh wait I think mine was changed for some dang reason. :moon:

Maybe Vabs needs to hand out some more panties....lmao

PP,
I have never, ever, ever changed a name.

Oh, wait. What I meant to say is the I have never, ever, ever been afraid to change a name!

i was kind of disappointed when i joined. all of my previous bikes have had extremely active forums, but this one doesn't seems to get much traffic. hopefully we can get it rolling again.

Facebook and other social media platforms are really doing a number on forums. My local street racing forum has died as well.

i was kind of disappointed when i joined. all of my previous bikes have had extremely active forums, but this one doesn't seems to get much traffic. hopefully we can get it rolling again.

Agree 100% with what KyleJ said, plus Suzuki continues to sort of disappoint the Busa community with it's "bold new colors and graphics" as the only real exciting news year after year. If they'd put out something truly innovative and impressive, surprise us with a Gen3 perhaps, I think traffic would pick back up a bit.

There's so much history here, so much great info, wonderful friendships. I hate to see it slow too, but it is what it is right now. It's only as good as we put in to it and honestly, there's only so much we can talk about the same old Busa. I think that's a lot of what's going on until Suzuki opts to give us something NEW. Just my :2cents:

Agree 100% with what KyleJ said, plus Suzuki continues to sort of disappoint the Busa community with it's "bold new colors and graphics" as the only real exciting news year after year. If they'd put out something truly innovative and impressive, surprise us with a Gen3 perhaps, I think traffic would pick back up a bit.

There's so much history here, so much great info, wonderful friendships. I hate to see it slow too, but it is what it is right now. It's only as good as we put in to it and honestly, there's only so much we can talk about the same old Busa. I think that's a lot of what's going on until Suzuki opts to give us something NEW. Just my :2cents:

I agree completely.

Back