Mounting toggle switch for air shifter....

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Ive got my cycle-tek air ahifter and ive got the toggle switch to arm or disarm it. Im wondering what you guys have done for mounting this switch. I was thinking about the upper fairing, however, next year I plan on boosting my busa, so I would buy a proper mount for the boost gauge, then just mount the toggle there. That way I wont have a hole in my upper not being used..lol

So, just looking for input as for where to mount it until then.

Thanks

Bah! I didn't even think of these! I've got a PMR teather kill.... Thanks GixerHP

I have drilled a tiny hole in leading edge of left inner fairing panel and installed them. Out of sight and out of mind..

I have done both.

The PRM looks trick, and is a nice piece.

But a small DPDT switch installed on lip on the inner fairing is inconspicuous, quick, and cheap!

Anybody got any pics of mounting the toggle on the inner fairing?

Not off hand.... it on the LH side, where the lip turns down, so the switch is horizontal (on the side) Not vertical, on the face of the panel. Pointing toward the fork

for the short term get a weather proof switch and tape it to a fork leg / side of the top clamp...that way it works until you determine a final spot for it...just cut and re solder the wires....you could hide the switch anywhere...just zip tie the wires to the frame

PMR here....

IMG_0040.jpg

Back