Mountain Ride

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Man what a day for a ride!! Purple Haze you missed out. Ran into another crew up there and we had a lot of fun running up and down the hill. All made it home safe!! Warm and Sunny tires balling up nicely. Wish you all were here. Finally got to open up the busa after a few months of just casual riding. Here is a pic of me getting comm set up for the ride down. See you guys and gals later.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Attachments

• Howlin_Mad.sized
    178.5 KB · Views: 148
"the strap goes through both loops then back around and through only one loop" heehee Just kidding dood!

I'm glad you got to get out, I should get out today.

Marc I'm going to have to raise my bike back up, and come up there and get a pair of those boots and leathers
smile.gif
Look like you guy's had a pretty decent sale on them.

Sure wish I was there.......especially in a twisty, mountain road. Haven't done that since my buddy wrecked.........not fast anyways.

Not to be outdone by ya Howlin', I got out today. Here's my little section of twisities,

SpunkyFav2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoo.. Nice pics guys.. It's been 20 and below here for the last week.. Snow every few days.. it is truly dreadful weather for anybody that rides.

Been to busy to go riding anyway.. but still think about it.

Owen,
Where is that at? Love the twisties. Can't get a pic like that at Palomar. Only one straight that long. The rest is tight corners. You really need to come down and go for a ride with me. I have been up to your area twice now.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

This section is about 20 min from my house, it's not very long maybe a 1/2 mile but VERY twisty. Mostly twisty on the way there, 1 or 2 100 + straights.
If you get a ride together with Fatjap let me know, I'd like to come down to your neighborhood.

Thats one nice piece of asphalt.First day with the new helmet or did you rip through that road so fast your head swelled.(just kidding)where are you?

We were adjusting chatterboxes so we could make the run up and down the hill and call out cars and the like. That was at Palomar Mountain.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

How do those chatter boxes work do they have good range, are they easy to use ? are they expesive? I want to use something with my crew this season.

Chatterboxes are excellent. I recommend them if you ride with the same folkes all the time. Mine has a 2 mile range others can go as far as 5 miles. Voice activated so it is hands free. Ensure you get the headset that is "Noise Reduction" it will allow you to talk at Hwy speed. They run close to 300. I got mine on the internet for just over 200. If you want to get a few of them maybe I can work a deal for you. Let me know and I will see what I can do. No promises.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS. I run my radar dectector in mine and others run there MP3 players. There is also a way to hook up your cell phone but I won't mess with that.

"the strap goes through both loops then back around and through only one loop" heehee Just kidding dood!

I'm glad you got to get out, I should get out today.
laugh.gif
That was I first thing that I thought.
laugh.gif
  Come on nice weather.
HA HA HA HAH HA!! Glade you had a good time. We can only dream about being somewhere else right now. Although we are having a heat wave today ,it is in the 30's.

laugh.gif

Back