MOUNT TIRES?

I have to look into those. I mean I like to give the business to frank so I don’t mind paying but it would be cool to do a swap out if I needed.
I could literally walk to Franks, but Sadly I was working on paperwork and bills for customers so I had to send my drivers to him. They did snap some pics in awe while there though....

View attachment 1589724

View attachment 1589725
If I could walk to Frank's I would never want to leave I mean get a job learning everything and live in the back of the shop like in the movies.

I have used spoons and a small p[portable bead breaker, a harbor frieght setup and a NoMar. I converted Omslaw to a NoMar believer and he has a setup now. I believe that if you are changing tires yourself in a garage or workshop NoMar is hands down the way to go!

This subject has been on my mind lately. I looked & looked some more on line for a while now and I think I will pull the trigger on this set up after X-mass a bit. I know it is not new but it seems very efficent and shop user friendly as I don't want something that takes up a lot of space all the time or that must be mounted down some how. I am capable but see no need to poor concrete for a devise that is difficult to secure/release the rim etc. I can see spending a little more to not have these frustrations over time like on the Ebay one I almost bought. Check out Max2H.com It is easy to use is 280 euros for 2nd model Ev02 think that's $318.77 or 340 euros/$387.07 for machine & a balancer, use on 13" to 21" tires and can be dismanteled folded & placed into a bag. This is my latest obsesion... Has anyone seen this or have insight on what I am set on?
Is this the one?
https://max2h.com/search?sSearch=evo2&p=1
Looks good, go for it!

YES you got it. Watch the video
Ok, I watched the vid,
it's a nice easy way to change a tyre, so portable in that carry bag too!
The price is reasonable, I'd buy one if I needed one, but I don't need one now I'm working at a bike shop.

Ok, I watched the vid,
it's a nice easy way to change a tyre, so portable in that carry bag too!
The price is reasonable, I'd buy one if I needed one, but I don't need one now I'm working at a bike shop.
Ok so now you know what I want you to send me 4 X-mass you may even be closer to them than I. Just messing with you. Seems to flow well & is well thought out. Not at waist height but don't really care about that. Thanks 4 confirmation.

Ok so now you know what I want you to send me 4 X-mass you may even be closer to them than I. Just messing with you. Seems to flow well & is well thought out. Not at waist height but don't really care about that. Thanks 4 confirmation.
So back about a month ago I decided to order the Max2 & could not since everything is in German. I even tried to guess my way through the purchase but no go; i was hot & gave up after 5th attempt.

Here is some info on Lube ( copy / paste ) I have had soap damage on my previous wheels from using soapy dawn water . A winger turned me onto Armor All ( not on TREAD ! ) but wiped on a sponge then to the bead surface .

At work we used Honda polish as lube for mounting all our tires, of course there mostly tractors and lawn mower tires but I've used it for bike tires as well. Works pretty good and seeing as i use it to clean the rims anyway no worries about damage.
Screenshot_20190203-211654_Google.jpg

So back about a month ago I decided to order the Max2 & could not since everything is in German. I even tried to guess my way through the purchase but no go; i was hot & gave up after 5th attempt.
Even with translate? We gotta have someone here who speaks german

Back