mototeck white face gages!!!

all the guage faces are a good quality product and i got some yellows at the shop and boy are they nice pieces.by the way eric you should be recieving a letter from me soon and i wat a couple of blue and 2 re sets.his clear turn signal lenses are cool to.

I have the white faces on a '99 black bike. Much easier to read and look very cool.
One of the first things people notice on the bike. I would not put any other color on my bike.

This should have been the stock color

i am definately gonna get the white ones. it seems like they would be super easy to read. they should make some for the other gages too!! how was the installation? i have the turn signals for my fsmd undrtail. they are sweet.

Have they made the gauge faces for the fuel and temp yet? Are there plans to? Anybody know?

I have the Blue gauge faces on my Blue/Silver Busa and they look SWEET! They make it easier to read the gauges and I get a ton of compliments on them! Although I only have the MPH & Tach, donno if their making the others yet. I know there was some talk about it a while back. If they come out I'll get them for sure.

I only have the speedo and tach. From a practical standpoint, that is all that is needed, because the smaller gauges don't need to be read as precisely. Also, since you are only reversing the white on black OEM gauges to black on white, it still looks good.

Might not be as good if other colors such as blue, red or yellow were used, although the fuel and temp gauges are small, and from the pictures I've seen, are still OK.

Installation is very tricky but not really difficult or time consuming. There are several old threads dealing with the installation. You need to read those, since Erik's (Mototek) instructions don't quite cover all you need to know.

One of the key items not covered is the need to hold the needle against the pin when doing the R&R. Otherwise you may not have it zeroed when you complete the job. Happened to several guys.

I know it only took me about 15 minutes to put the gauges in although I had to redo my tach because it was a couple hundred rpms off...oopppss..

Back