mototech

Milwaukee_Joe

Registered
to all inquiring about mototech undertails, and thier products,

I was very impressed at the quality of the undertail that I bought. However, the major bitches that I have are:
A) the undertail cost way too much compared to other bikes @ $350.
B) they jacked me for shipping ( $40 ) for waiting 3 weeks to recieve it.
C) after paying an exhorbinant amount for shipping through UPS, they didn't even pay the customs cost of $21, which I find out later, wasn't included in the price of shipping.

Personnaly I would recommend not dealing with this company due to thier over-priced products.

to all inquiring about mototech undertails, and thier products,

I was very impressed at the quality of the undertail that I bought.  However, the major bitches that I have are:
A) the undertail cost way too much compared to other bikes @ $350.
B) they jacked me for shipping ( $40 ) for waiting 3 weeks to recieve it.
C) after paying an exhorbinant amount for shipping through UPS, they didn't even pay the customs cost of $21, which I find out later, wasn't included in the price of shipping.

Personnaly I would recommend not dealing with this company due to thier over-priced products.
Hey Milwaukee Joe,

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. I dealt with Mototeck last year and bought a few things from them. There was no customs charge and I had next day delivery. Please don't ask me "How?" or "Why?", but it just happened that way. I live in Louisiana and every once in a while I try to figure out how did that happen? I'm not special or anything, but damn that was almost too quick. Anyway, I think these charges are ridiculous. You are totally correct when you say that their products are overpriced.

Brian

the thing is, Brian that you probally ordered from thier US distributor, I was unaware of the fact that they had one. If I would have known that I would have ordered form there and maybe they'd have a costomer service dept as well.

Back