Motorola Classic

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
When was the last time you saw one of these in use?
wow.gif

TV-5-12-2007+226.jpg

Oh man, don't get me started. Still have mine somewhere. Those were from the good old days where you could just call someone from anywhere and talk. In a remote area you might get a little bit of static from the analog signal.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't want to smash my fuggin Nextel into a million pieces. Drive till you get a full signal and then pull over and hope the signal stays. One second you have a full signal then a breeze comes by and "no service" pops up.
Ah but there's no static on these digital wonders...they just drop to dead silence as the other person carries on a conversation.

At the end of the day my company supplied nextel gets turned off and left in the van. If it wasn't for my company paying for it I wouldn't own any cell phone, not unless the quality got back to where it was 15 years ago.

hahahahahahaha Rick I cant believe you pulled that pic up... Im still laughing from seeing that in that cart...

I think now i would "rock" ( as the kids say) one of those phones. I would use it just to watch peoples reaction.

that was the brick phone. i remember seeing a someone walking around with one like that straped to his side.

Back