Motorcyclist Hits Bicyclist (and flees)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the segment that aired on KGTV lat night (20AUG09) regarding the crash for anyone interested.

The 'slant' in this report (against motorcycles) is only ever-so-slight, but it's there.

Anyway, shame on the moto-guy. Not cool, yo...not cool at all.

BTW; the professional photographer they refer to in this segment is Rick Clemson. Good job for stepping up, Rick.

Video

I agree. Catch the bastid and put him down. Nothing worse than hit and run drivers OR riders.

--Wag--

As a long time motorcyclist AND cyclist I just shake my head at this one. How any motorcyclist could leave after hitting a cyclist is beyond comprehension. I hope they catch this squid as the licence plate looks pretty obvious in one of the pics and charge him with everything they can think of. Squid obviously came all the way across the oncoming lane and then even further into the oncoming cycling lane.....totally out of control.

Wow! That's disheartening that the person did not stop. Eventually Darwinism will catch up to that fool, riding like that. It is also another example of the few doing stupid crap that will affect the majority......

oh snap its me, lol. Naa the bike doesnt match, but I do have the same helmet. Sparx but my bike is big blue and has hayabusa on it. :cheerleader: and I make my turns lol

It's amazing how many people there are out there that are capable of such an act.

Person that hit me stopped, got out and started walking toward me, saw that I was up and moving, then she turned and headed back to her car. Witnesses say it was a "she". I thought she was going to do something responsible like turn off the car, call for help, get papers for when deputy arrived. Nope! She ducked off into a gated community, never to be seen again. Deputy did a drive through but didn't find anything, said the dept wouldn't exhaust any additional resources seeing as I wasn't seriously injured. (ATGATT)

It's called " Squidamar " for a reason. I never ride that hack of a hill.

i don't care whether it's a bike,cage, ,or whatever the choice of ride, that rider is a heartless bastid! :mad:

I wouldn't put too much faith in that being the guy that did it in the pictures. Did you notice that in the first picture, he is wearing sweats, in the second he is wearing riding gear? Did he change his clothes somewhere along the line? Besides, they just said that it could be the guy, not that anybody actually saw it.

It may be him, but let's not go and lynch him just yet.

Back