Motorcyclist gets trapped under bike

That's some good brakes in the 1st video

The dude in the second video is a moron and got what he deserved

The lady in the 3rd video should have been dragged out her window by her hair and had her arse kicked.

The pedstrian who just wiped out that BMW didn't even bother to come back and help the dude that trashed his bike to avoid killing him...

I was trying to figure out the first one.....stoppie gone bad, got it. Second one :banghead:. third one, yep ...... I'm just thinking someone would have carried a butt cutting. What a dumbxxx . But very typical of people now-a-days.

I thought those BMWs had abs as a standard option? Maybe he turned it off or something but wouldn't ABS prevent that from happening?

Wow!
Dude did a good job not killing that person in the first video! Flip couldn't have been avoided even with "proper" braking...I love how people are so quick to critique others.

can anyone translate 3?

I'm assuming he meant to say that "the sun does not take any prisoners." In the vid he is wearing shorts and a t shirt. Looks like his arms are nice and burned.

I just can't stop watching this dumbazz hit the truck. It's hillarious!

Vid 3: It would've taken everything I got not to put my helmet through as many windows as I could before he drove off.

Vid #1: the dumb-azz pedestrian DOES eventually come back to assist - he's the one in the gray t-shirt that holds the riders foot while the others drag the bike off him...so I guess that shows that he has some sort of remorse for causing unintentional pain to a complete stranger...
Vid #3: that driver needs a severe azz-whoopin' to make him learn why not to use his vehicle as a deliberate weapon!!
...and Vid #2: well, I guess that's the real danger of using on-board cams....they tend to take your attention away from [slightly] more important things on the road!! lol

Back