Motorcyclist flipped bird, popped wheelie, crashed

laugh.gif
doh

Thats why we dont have the ghost riders out here the cops will crash into you then say you fell...

I am sure they got their story straight before filing....but the rider is still an idiot.
Would be nice to see the dash cams.

example:

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider this scene. It is 10:00 PM Friday night anytown, USA. An officer on routine patrol spots a squid driving recklessly through town and at a high rate of speed. The officer gives puruit with lights and sirens. The squids palte is NOT readable because it is bent upwards. After 20 minutes, it becomes very obvious that this squid has not intentions of stopping. He has run numerous redlights and stop signs. The officer considers ramming the bike to end this. He reconsiders this option and does not implement this stop technique. The chase continues. At the 30 minute mark the squid runs another red light. This time he does not make it. He strikes a car in the driverside door. This causes the rider to go helmeted head first through the window of the car striking the driver and killing this person on contact. Now what??? I forgot to mention that the driver of this car is a waitress at the local "Any Chain" resturant and just got off of work. She is also YOUR 17 year old daughter.
Just a thought to consider. Not trying to whip the hornets in to a frenzy.

Consider this scene. It is 10:00 PM Friday night anytown, USA. An officer on routine patrol spots a squid driving recklessly through town and at a high rate of speed. The officer gives puruit with lights and sirens. The squids palte is NOT readable because it is bent upwards. After 20 minutes, it becomes very obvious that this squid has not intentions of stopping. He has run numerous redlights and stop signs. The officer considers ramming the bike to end this. He reconsiders this option and does not implement this stop technique. The chase continues. At the 30 minute mark the squid runs another red light. This time he does not make it. He strikes a car in the driverside door. This causes the rider to go helmeted head first through the window of the car striking the driver and killing this person on contact. Now what??? I forgot to mention that the driver of this car is a waitress at the local "Any Chain" resturant and just got off of work. She is also YOUR 17 year old daughter.
Just a thought to consider. Not trying to whip the hornets in to a frenzy.
I am totally with you on this one man this is why it kills me when I hear douche bags always talking and bragging about how they ran from the law and got away serves this guy right and as always guess Karma is a B!TCH!!!

I am not for or against this. At least not in an open forum like this. I just posed another scene that could take place and then made it something personal for the reader. I expected the first response I got from that person. I do not think it is right for the Po-Po to kill you. I am undecided about about the Po-Po chasing bikes. I also know that if let to run free, they will kill someone at some point. Wether it is themselves or my daughter or son. It is a tough question with no easy answer. Not everyone grows up. The easy answer FOR ME is stop, take what I deserve for doing what I did. Running will only result in injury or death to someone. Not worth it in my book. My 2cents

lurk.gif
This is a tough subject. Why would the guy run in the first place?
Second video: The decision to intercept comes down to the rider doing this evasion on surface roads with lots of lights. Had it been on a interstate or other major road who knows how it would've panned out. I was expecting the guy to t-bone some poor soul. Knocked him on his ass and he even gets up to run..

He was trying to be like this guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the guy's name is Frank Patti.

Should have been Frank Patsy.

What a tool.

not to
hijack.gif
, but where in orlando blazing-saddle ? I'm in winter park.

This guy is an f'ing idiot btw

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
cursin.gif
pillepalle.gif
spank.gif
zzwhip.gif
guns.gif
argue.gif
fight.gif
boxing.gif

lol, Just pull over and take whatever they give u whether that be a warning or ticket. I'm going to come home to my wife and kid every night
thumb_up.gif

Maybe we should get the po-po a directed EMP weapon that they could use to disable vehicles in situations like this, eliminating the need for a high-speed pursuit and at the same time stopping the offender... At the same time, we should build them in to all vehicles along with rear-facing range sensors and make them fire at tailgaters automatically....
biggrin.gif

Back