Motorcyclist Executes Unique Dismount for Speeding Ticket

I wish we could see what made him go down. I suspect he grabbed a hand full of front brake when he saw the cop.

ouch

omg.jpg

Interesting ??? , 85 mph (no big deal) on a straight 4 land road and he loss control :whistle:

Must have been the sudden shock ::11 of seeing :shocked: that OHP car on the side of the road :laugh:

Probably did hit the front brake too hard, but he totaled his bike, got road rash, and they still gave him a ticket! Now that sucks.

That bike should have slid farther an he should have rolled farther if it was an 85 mph get off. :dunno: cop is right there so I am sure he knows exactly how fast it was. glad he got up though:thumbsup:

"OSP released the video as a dramatic display of why it is so important to drive at the posted speed limits, to be aware of your surroundings and not be distracted."

Or, to play devil's advocate, an example of the danger that can result when a glorified taxman is sitting on the side of the road waiting to collect revenue for the State...:laugh:

Regardless, it's fortunate that Mr. Theiman was able to walk away and suffered only minor injuries.

Back