Motorcyclist and former soldier down

Banshee807

Registered
Been riding more and more with the good weather and running into some old friends. Ran into a buddy today and he was a bit broken up about his friend.
Long story short, his former regimental brother (Royal Canadian Regiment - Canadian Forces) retired a number of years ago and has been traveling. He got into an accident in Indonesia on a motorcycle and is in rough shape. I still serve with the military, work in medicine, and ride, so this bothers me on all levels. I'm trying to engage with some military avenues and medical circles to see what can be done but as is often the case, as soon as you leave the service your often forgotten, or at least further from memory. To attack this from all avenues I'm also engaging the motorcycle community.

I'm not necessarily asking people to donate, but if people could share around his GoFundMe to at least gain exposure, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/needs-an-urgent-brain-operation#

As an aside, and NOBODY EVER DESERVES to get hurt, I've been asked about his injuries. Although exact details are still a bit unknown to me, looking at the injuries, minimal road rash, and significant head injury. Please let this be a terrible way to remind people about quality helmets even in sunny vacation destinations.

Ride Safe

Bit of a sad update as the funding page was locked shortly after my above post. Unfortunately Fraser passed away an hour ago. Thank for those who read and gave there well wishes.

Very sad to hear that this rider passed. My thoughts go out to all that knew him.

Back