Motorcycle trailer.

That would probably be cool for a Hardley, but for the Busa...I don't think so!
jump9.gif
Why would you want to put miles on your tires while not riding it?
rock.gif

Brian

Will the 'Busa's fender fit? Do you have to tie the handlebars to the bike won't bounce around sideways?

i dont think i would trust my baby riding on that contraption ??

maybe if had a clause in there to replace in full my bike if something happened to it in transit ??

think i would rather get something that would be more secure ..

if that were to fall or something while driving you could drag the bike for miles and do some serious road rash before you knew it fell over
rock.gif
?

Actually they work great but the fender is a problem and the biggest issue is the chain. It has to be removed. If you don't, the tranny will spin with no lubrication. Very Expensive Mistake (VEM). That is why I am building a custom trailer that can store in my garage without using up too much space. This thing might work and be convenient if the rear wheel sat in a cradle and the cradle had its own wheels. It is much safer than trying to back the heavy Busa down a ramp off a truck.

If you dropped the busa out of this thing while bouncing down the road, I gaurentee that you will notice immediately! It would be an anchor.

hea but we all wish we had it when our bikes died/problem and the wife/signif other had to come get you for a short trip. I know I wish I had one now. My oil cooler just sprung a leak and I have to get it to the dealer!

JD

the other things that bother me is the stress put on an aluminum wheel ,the bearings,the forks, the rear tire wear,and how bout backing up.This thiang turns yer bike into a trailer WITH A RIDICULASLY SHORT WHEELBASE , reversing ,I think would be a pain .

Never seen one, never want to see one. i can see dragging a mess behind now.

hea but we all wish we had it when our bikes died/problem and the wife/signif other had to come get you for a short trip.  I know I wish I had one now.  My oil cooler just sprung a leak and I have to get it to the dealer!

JD
if yer B is still under warantee , tell the friggin dealer to come pick it up himself .   If warantee has expired , fix it yerself .
   but thats just me.....Rub'er .
biggrin.gif

I would never use it anyway but this part of the ad scares me.The Caddy is NOT for use on a Motorhome, Camper, Bus or other LONG vehicle. The turning radius will lay the bike over and cause DAMAGE to the bike! The Caddy will NOT work for a TRIKE! [/QUOTE]

Back