Motorcycle Street race - Extreme road rage - Crashes

Unfortunately, the road rage video stopped at what was probably the beginning of the interesting part.:laugh:

Buddy was riding along with the motorcycle road rage video. He didn't get his ass beat or anything, he pulled over because a cop pulled him over. The guy went to jail for a drug charge but nothing related to what he was doing on the road.

Did they show the cop what the guy was doing? That video could have went different in different parts of the county.

man this nut was literally trying to kill the biker, wtf. Im surprised no one whooped his arse when they all pulled over. :banghead::banghead:

I think i'd have just let that fool get on down the road at the first hint of what was to come,and definitely wouldn't want him comin' up behind me(a 500 lb. bike isn't much of a threat to a 4,000 lb. car...ask me how i know:laugh:).

Was cruisin' along mindin' my own business and a drunk kid must've decided he didn't like my looks,swerved over into my lane and took me out(broke the femur in 5 places,still have a rod in there from almost hip to knee and 13 screws).
IMG_0186.jpg

man this nut was literally trying to kill the biker, wtf. Im surprised no one whooped his arse when they all pulled over. :banghead::banghead:
I think they should have beat the crap out of him. No matter what happened before this guy was trying to get someone hurt. After a good beating they should have called the cops and used the vid to put him under the jail. JMO

Back