Motorcycle shipping

busakiller

Registered
So looking to ship my bike and iam using u ship. The website gives you a low, average and high price range deal. Looking to ship my bike to Texas and it said average was 370. And I thought that was fair. So I made a ad on the website and iam getting quotes more then double what the website said I should get. Any buddy else find a good way to ship a bike. I don’t want to spend 2 grand on shipping my bike to get a 650 dollar tune

So looking to ship my bike and iam using u ship. The website gives you a low, average and high price range deal. Looking to ship my bike to Texas and it said average was 370. And I thought that was fair. So I made a ad on the website and iam getting quotes more then double what the website said I should get. Any buddy else find a good way to ship a bike. I don’t want to spend 2 grand on shipping my bike to get a 650 dollar tune
U HAVE TO Say.. "OPEN TRANSPORT".... allll those good prices involve open transport.. NOT enclosed...start a new bid and carefully select open transport..... don't listen to anyone who tells u differently, start the bid and WAIT WAIT WAIT.... the prices will start to go down as more people bid

I have used uShip before, but the last time they were double the initial estimate because I did not and would not take open transport. Wound up using Motorcycle Shippers and as Lodi stated it was a very easy, professional process.

Rent a truck and fly back home....

U HAVE TO Say.. "OPEN TRANSPORT".... allll those good prices involve open transport.. NOT enclosed...start a new bid and carefully select open transport..... don't listen to anyone who tells u differently, start the bid and WAIT WAIT WAIT.... the prices will start to go down as more people bid

I did get some quotes that had open transport and they were 700 bucks. I will make another quote and see what happens.

Renting a truck and flying home ain’t a bad idea. I might have to look into that

I did get some quotes that had open transport and they were 700 bucks. I will make another quote and see what happens.

Renting a truck and flying home ain’t a bad idea. I might have to look into that
trust me broo… ive been through this.... its such a PITA.... and don't forget to factor in gas cost/trailor….. these quotes u are getting.. they MAY BE round trip bids.. pay close attention

No this for my bike. I want to send my gen 2 to boosted to get it tuned on E98. But at the price of shipping I might have to wait until I go down there for the standing mile

Back