Motorcycle rider slides clear under a truck

He got lucky, bike was not as lucky but at least he probably walked away from the slip and slide event.

I believe that was a police car behind him. He got very lucky he didnt kill himself or someone else. He tried to run a red light.

I believe that was a police car behind him. He got very lucky he didnt kill himself or someone else. He tried to run a red light.

I did not even see that, well he was even luckier now that I have seen it a second time.

lucky? I believe he had some serious skill to drop the bike in an instant and dive under the truck, if that had been me i'm sure I would have t-boned that trailer straight up.

Looks like blind luck to me...

If your plan A is to crash and slide under a truck while running from the Police you've got some loose marbles:rulez::rulez:

Didn't look like the cop car had it's lights on. Roads looked wet so I am sure that didn't help his braking but sure helped his slide... I saw this once in a Batman and Robin show but he was able to slide with the bike and then stand it back up after he made it underneath the truck. I am sure with a little more practice he will get it down pact :laugh:

I give him a 7 out of 10 :thumbsup:

Well, that answers my questions of: Could I RIDE under an 18 wheeler? Answer: No, but you can slide underneath it! Thank you video guy!

Back