Motorcycle parts key chains

c10

Registered
Recently I've been dabbling in this ,and have sent a few off as gifts to org members.
Actually easy to make ;)
However some of my unique race bolts ,and nuts look very neat . Thus one was made today with some pro bolt aluminum Allen bolts ,and micro poly lock aluminum nut.
Tweaked the last links to a Y for a double ring set up . Using a Nite Ize medium carabiner rated @ 25 lb .
I wouldn't use this actually on a bike ,but day to day . Useful for people who have many keys like I do at work .

20200108_152206.jpg

20200108_152250.jpg

20200108_152239.jpg

20200108_152325.jpg

Recently I've been dabbling in this ,and have sent a few off as gifts to org members.
Actually easy to make ;)
However some of my unique race bolts ,and nuts look very neat . Thus one was made today with some pro bolt aluminum Allen bolts ,and micro poly lock aluminum nut.
Tweaked the last links to a Y for a double ring set up . Using a Nite Ize medium carabiner rated @ 25 lb .
I wouldn't use this actually on a bike ,but day to day . Useful for people who have many keys like I do at work .

View attachment 1610710

View attachment 1610711

View attachment 1610712

View attachment 1610713
I love them! Where can I order one???

(If your you tube channel blows up one day you can also offer some merch!!) :super:

Reactions: c10
I have my keychain gift attached to my backpack. I travel for work, so it goes with me everywhere, both locally and OS. I've had a few people ask what's the story and a few at airport security question me. Thinking about it's origin, it's done a bit of travel already :D

Actually easy to make ;)

View attachment 1610710

View attachment 1610711

View attachment 1610712

View attachment 1610713
Awsome idea! Cant wait to see what else you come up with.

I received a PM suggesting this is a bad IDEA , and will wear out the lock . Pretty sure as stated above this is a daily life type key ring , and not to use on the bike . Think everyone knows it would destroy the finish quickly on the top clamp .

I received a PM suggesting this is a bad IDEA , and will wear out the lock . Pretty sure as stated above this is a daily life type key ring , and not to use on the bike . Think everyone knows it would destroy the finish quickly on the top clamp .
Whoever thinks is Ok to Ride around with a piece of chain hanging off their ignition, deserves their top triple getting messed up. :laugh: I carry a bunch of keys on retractable lanyards and some on hooks at work, but my busa key only has a rubber GSXR keychain. i have to admit that I love the concours keyless ignition.

I keep my key on a spring clip so its the only thing in the ignition until I park somewhere. I then reattach it to the clip so its not so easy to lose, and it my alarm fob so I gotta keep up with it.

Back