Motorcycle Magazines

Bumblebee

Registered
Im curious what are some of the publications you may read? I am scouting for some good bathroom reading material:)
The title doesn't match the content.....:shocked:

Seriously though, I read Cycle Canada, Cycle World and that's about it for bike rags.....

"Motorcycle Consumer News" With no advertisements and being completely funded via subscriptions, it is relatively expensive in this era of disappearing paper and highly discounted magazines. However, that means that they actually provide criticisms of bikes and hardware. They are beholden to no one.

For me this magazine annihilates those filled with expensive equipment reviews and advertisements for even more stuff that I will never buy.

1busa

Registered
INSTAGRAM!!!!!

I don’t have FB or any of that other crap but IG is better than a magazine. It allows you to follow the companies and brands you like. When something comes out you know about it right away. Not a month later in print.

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I think Cycle World is quarterly now but it's pretty nice. A lot of good ride/adventure mags out there. I like the Brit mags though. Fast bike, Bike to name a few. Like talking to a riding buddy, bad language and all. Don't know if they are still kicking. Its hit and miss at the book store

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
INSTAGRAM!!!!!

I don’t have FB or any of that other crap but IG is better than a magazine. It allows you to follow the companies and brands you like. When something comes out you know about it right away. Not a month later in print.
I dont have faceplant either.

VIPER

Registered
"Motorcycle Consumer News" With no advertisements and being completely funded via subscriptions, it is relatively expensive in this era of disappearing paper and highly discounted magazines. However, that means that they actually provide criticisms of bikes and hardware. They are beholden to no one.

For me this magazine annihilates those filled with expensive equipment reviews and advertisements for even more stuff that I will never buy.
Im going to check into this one!

VIPER

Registered
I can not believe we made it in 9 posts without an easy rider crack:)

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Fast Bike:

Bike:

Cycle World:

Mr Brown

Registered
I remember being in high school in the 80's and checking out Cycle world, sport rider, motorcyclist etc. for their reviews of the latest hardware, Vmax, Eliminator, Gixxer, Interceptor, or whatever was hot. Each month I bought at least one of the magazines. In the late 90's early 00's I read Motorcycle Street and Strip, but it morphed into Super Streetbike, which I despised. Most recently I was a dedicated Streetfighters (UK magazine) subscriber, but they went under a few years back. Since then, I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a bike mag.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
IJMS - International Journal of Motorcycle Studies (Put you humanities degree to good use LOL)

cycle news

cheers
ken

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubbersidedown Today's *Freebie*.... a motorcycle. Yours for the asking. Random Thoughts 4
rubbersidedown Rubb to join Organized Motorcycle Enthusiast Group. They have a great cause. Random Thoughts 8
B Any good motorcycle dash cams? General Bike Related Topics 7
Z Affordable action camera for your motorcycle Off Topic 6
rubbersidedown Motorcycle/Motorcycling: Superstitions/Fears/Myth's/Old Wives Tales Random Thoughts 13
N Basic motorcycle tools - suggestion? Gen II Busa Information 36
c10 First time I've ever ordered a new Motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 66
rubbersidedown Only motorcycle topics Random Thoughts 20
rubbersidedown New hobby,motorcycle wall of art and photo Random Thoughts 7
rubbersidedown D.I.D motorcycle chain,brand new,never installed Parts and Modifications 0
Slowstang305 First motorcycle show.... PICS (Riva Motorsports) General Bike Related Topics 5
Sandow Are Motorcycle Tires a Ripoff? The Darkside Car Tire Experiment Off Topic 47
S My motorcycle got stolen. $1000 cash reward if you find Arizona 24
G 2020 POLICE MOTORCYCLE?? Off Topic 8
c10 Motorcycle parts key chains General Bike Related Topics 27
Boosted Cycle Perf My motorcycle tech specific YouTube channel ideas... General Bike Related Topics 26
G Motorcycle Cover Gen II Busa Information 5
Kiwi Rider Motorcycle Shop Christmas Party's are the BEST!!! General Bike Related Topics 16
SmokeKingOfCali99Hayabusa Motorcycle Grips. General Bike Related Topics 36
HayaWakened 007: No Time to Die Motorcycle Stunt General Bike Related Topics 2
jellyrug Tesla’s first motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 6
U Motorcycle discrimination by homeowners associations General Bike Related Topics 14
busafan08 Motorcycle addiction I got a problem Random Thoughts 25
T Kinda long, but a motorcycle review I did back in 2011 when I bought my 09 busa... General Bike Related Topics 11
captain Breaking News - Motorcycle Pursuit In the News 31
mabupa Awesome motorcycle manufacturing plant General Bike Related Topics 12
T Best state for motorcycle riding? Random Thoughts 27
U How often do you ride your motorcycle? Miles per year? General Bike Related Topics 11
U Why do car drivers feel its okay to pull out in front of a motorcycle but wouldn't do it to a car? General Bike Related Topics 18
U What happened to the motorcycle community? General Bike Related Topics 83
T World's fastest motorcycle riders as of June 2019 Top Speed 0
pashnit Pashnit Coast Range Motorcycle Tour Trips and Touring 21
Mythos U-Hual Motorcycle Trailer, Loading? General Bike Related Topics 29
08BusaKY Tiger chases motorcycle... General Bike Related Topics 29
greg3852 I rode a motorcycle today General Bike Related Topics 5
B Motorcycle insurance question when shipping bike out of state and to a shop Off Topic 2
mabupa Motorcycle dash cam quest General Bike Related Topics 31
Slowstang305 I confess, I have not ridden my motorcycle in.... General Bike Related Topics 17
B Motorcycle shipping Off Topic 9
Tetsuo1000 For motorcycle and topgun fans Videos 20
1busa Summer Motorcycle Rally Trips and Touring 7
kml HORRIFIC high speed motorcycle crash NSFW General Bike Related Topics 21
pashnit Had a stroke while riding my motorcycle. General Bike Related Topics 44
KEVBUSA Muffler plug when washing motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 8
Kiwi Rider New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!! General Bike Related Topics 198
c10 Funny motorcycle video General Bike Related Topics 2
MC MUSTANG motorcycle loading ramp Other rides of our members past and present 4
Kiwi Rider Antique Motorcycle Fun! with Mustie. General Bike Related Topics 1
Kiwi Rider The Motorcycle Medic Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 2
groran1000 Tokyo Motorcycle show 2018 General Bike Related Topics 2