Motorcycle Loan Questions

Fuego

Registered
Anyone out there take a loan out to buy the busa? Recommendations for places to find a good low rate motorcycle loan?

Hey Fuego,
I am currently trying to find an 02' Busa in all Black. I got my financing lined up through USAA. If you are military I highly recommend contacting them. If not for a loan definatly for insurance. USAA wants about $430 every six months, with full coverage, $250 ded, no Med Coverage. Progressive wanted like $3600 per year.
Their (USAA's) loan rates start at 9.55% and they will loan up to 80%. Suzuki credit may be a better deal though.
I have also heard that Peoplefirst is real good stuff.

I did look into USAA, (GO AIR FORCE) but the loan rates are higher than other companies seem to have out there. The insurance usually is the best, but they don't offer motorcycle only insurance, so I've got to look into switching my car over to be eligable for coverage on the bike too.

Oh yeah, that's right...They also do not consider a motorcycle for multiple car discount...funny. Insurance rates are good though. I would try people first if you have excellent credit, you can get some seriously low rates.

wanna hear some creative financing? Credit card cash advance it. Put the bike on credit card. You can take title to the bike, and balance transfer back and forth to constantly get a super low rate. It's not easy getting approved for motorcycle loan, plus you are required to get full coverage insurance. Cash advance that puppy and balance transfer to get the low rates. I've known tons of guys who have done this

Mike

wanna hear some creative financing? Credit card cash advance it. Put the bike on credit card. You can take title to the bike, and balance transfer back and forth to constantly get a super low rate. It's not easy getting approved for motorcycle loan, plus you are required to get full coverage insurance. Cash advance that puppy and balance transfer to get the low rates. I've known tons of guys who have done this

Mike
now that's not a bad idea. There are so many card companies doing 0% intrest on balance transfers. I might just have to look into getting a new ATV afterall.
laugh.gif

I see you have an Air Force logo as your avitar, if your in the Air Force, the Pentagon Federal Credit Union has good rates

Good Luck

Back