Motorcycle Lift

CanadienMike

Registered
Getting bored up here in Canada. Built my on lift to work on my bike. Thought I might share my idea with fellow members. You just drive it up on ramp, strap bike down, jack it up and block it up.

All you need is a $60 bike lift, 4 2X4, 1/2 sheet of plywood some drywall screws. Rolling stool is optional. hehe

What a breeze to get work down and soooo comfortable.

2007_12_30_013a.JPG

That is what I would like...mine is up for the winter and on stands anyways. Not pratical for a production shop, but ideal for most...keeps you from crawling underneath and off your knees.

Good idea, Ryan

Hmmm I went down and paid $199 USD for mine
smile.gif

but hey for $60? you got a nice deal going there
smile.gif

DSCN3678%20%28Large%29.JPG

smile.gif

OH! that's nice Bogus! That colour would match my bike too. And the coolant spills wouldn't show like they do on mine. haha

Excellent price. That would cost $300 to $500 up here.

Mike B

Nice lifts, both of you. I need to get on that as soon as we get moved. Thats the problem with moving: you have to put all your projects on hold for a while...

They were on sale at Harbor Freight.. normally $399 but there was an online coupon for $199

" We'll see, thats what I'm talkin abuut there ... good job. And if the women dont find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy ... "

message_rg_gal_028.jpg

Now that's just weird. 2 mikes w/ the same name. One with the french spelling and one with the english spelling
dunno.gif

I know, it's confusing, just remember one=awesome swingarms, other=innovative bike lift.
Raydog

Back