motorcycle friendly accommodations?

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Anyone have a website that lists motorcycle friendly accommodations? Looking at taking a trip up to Atlanta for the Round-Up so I am trying to research the options available to my group.

Thanks!:beerchug:

Heather,

I researched most all the Hotels listed here Atlanta Motor Speedway | Visitor's Guide | Area Hotels ....but none are listed as "motorcycle friendly" :-( U know w/ covered storage/parking etc for multiple bikes. Sorry. I did a general search in the ATL and came up w/ nothing.
Just stay on the ground floor at a Motel w/ a sliding glass door and wheel her on inside :laugh:

Good luck!

Last edited:
Heather,

I researched most all the Hotels listed here Atlanta Motor Speedway | Visitor's Guide | Area Hotels ....but none are listed as "motorcycle friendly" :-( U know w/ covered storage/parking etc for multiple bikes. Sorry. I did a general search in the ATL and came up w/ nothing.
Just stay on the ground floor at a Motel w/ a sliding glass door and wheel her on inside :laugh:

Good luck!

Thanks. I am looking into renting a house with a garage for a week and just loading a bunch of my friends in to split the cost. I dont want anyone to jack the Busa.... Sad that we have to worry about that. Thats the main reason I wont go to Miami...bunch of thiefs there too.

Thanks. I am looking into renting a house with a garage for a week and just loading a bunch of my friends in to split the cost. I dont want anyone to jack the Busa.... Sad that we have to worry about that. Thats the main reason I wont go to Miami...bunch of thiefs there too.

That would be a smart idea. Not to mention then the group stays together and is easier to organize.

Funny thing about Miami....It's a pretty city. Most of it anyways. A lot of people that have never been there think it's all glamor & glitz. Like they see on TV. You don't have to go but a few blocks and it can get ugly really fast. :whistle: Beach and strip are nice. But like any major city...you gotz to watch yourself :laugh:

That would be a smart idea. Not to mention then the group stays together and is easier to organize.

Funny thing about Miami....It's a pretty city. Most of it anyways. A lot of people that have never been there think it's all glamor & glitz. Like they see on TV. You don't have to go but a few blocks and it can get ugly really fast. :whistle: Beach and strip are nice. But like any major city...you gotz to watch yourself :laugh:

<~~ Not just a hat rack...lol

Most of the hotels downtown Atl have private parking with security. Only bad thing is they charge $25 or more per day, but the bike would be secure. I thought about renting a house as well, but couldn't find any listings. Good Luck on the search

Most of the hotels downtown Atl have private parking with security. Only bad thing is they charge $25 or more per day, but the bike would be secure. I thought about renting a house as well, but couldn't find any listings. Good Luck on the search

I have a few websites with listings if you need them PM me.

I wouldn't leave my busa in a parking lot ANYWHERE near Atlanta period!

Back