motorcycle friendly accommodations?

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Anyone have a website that lists motorcycle friendly accommodations? Looking at taking a trip up to Atlanta for the Round-Up so I am trying to research the options available to my group.

Thanks!:beerchug:

Takeuon

Registered
Heather,

I researched most all the Hotels listed here Atlanta Motor Speedway | Visitor's Guide | Area Hotels ....but none are listed as "motorcycle friendly" :-( U know w/ covered storage/parking etc for multiple bikes. Sorry. I did a general search in the ATL and came up w/ nothing.
Just stay on the ground floor at a Motel w/ a sliding glass door and wheel her on inside :laugh:

Good luck!

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Heather,

I researched most all the Hotels listed here Atlanta Motor Speedway | Visitor's Guide | Area Hotels ....but none are listed as "motorcycle friendly" :-( U know w/ covered storage/parking etc for multiple bikes. Sorry. I did a general search in the ATL and came up w/ nothing.
Just stay on the ground floor at a Motel w/ a sliding glass door and wheel her on inside :laugh:

Good luck!
Thanks. I am looking into renting a house with a garage for a week and just loading a bunch of my friends in to split the cost. I dont want anyone to jack the Busa.... Sad that we have to worry about that. Thats the main reason I wont go to Miami...bunch of thiefs there too.

Takeuon

Registered
Thanks. I am looking into renting a house with a garage for a week and just loading a bunch of my friends in to split the cost. I dont want anyone to jack the Busa.... Sad that we have to worry about that. Thats the main reason I wont go to Miami...bunch of thiefs there too.
That would be a smart idea. Not to mention then the group stays together and is easier to organize.

Funny thing about Miami....It's a pretty city. Most of it anyways. A lot of people that have never been there think it's all glamor & glitz. Like they see on TV. You don't have to go but a few blocks and it can get ugly really fast. :whistle: Beach and strip are nice. But like any major city...you gotz to watch yourself :laugh:

Laylas_Mom

Registered
That would be a smart idea. Not to mention then the group stays together and is easier to organize.

Funny thing about Miami....It's a pretty city. Most of it anyways. A lot of people that have never been there think it's all glamor & glitz. Like they see on TV. You don't have to go but a few blocks and it can get ugly really fast. :whistle: Beach and strip are nice. But like any major city...you gotz to watch yourself :laugh:

<~~ Not just a hat rack...lol

Goodwrench

Registered
Most of the hotels downtown Atl have private parking with security. Only bad thing is they charge $25 or more per day, but the bike would be secure. I thought about renting a house as well, but couldn't find any listings. Good Luck on the search

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Most of the hotels downtown Atl have private parking with security. Only bad thing is they charge $25 or more per day, but the bike would be secure. I thought about renting a house as well, but couldn't find any listings. Good Luck on the search
I have a few websites with listings if you need them PM me.

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I wouldn't leave my busa in a parking lot ANYWHERE near Atlanta period!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Greenbean Need recommendations for motorcycle friendly hotel in Key West! General Bike Related Topics 3
rubbersidedown Today's *Freebie*.... a motorcycle. Yours for the asking. Random Thoughts 4
rubbersidedown Rubb to join Organized Motorcycle Enthusiast Group. They have a great cause. Random Thoughts 8
B Any good motorcycle dash cams? General Bike Related Topics 7
Z Affordable action camera for your motorcycle Off Topic 6
rubbersidedown Motorcycle/Motorcycling: Superstitions/Fears/Myth's/Old Wives Tales Random Thoughts 13
N Basic motorcycle tools - suggestion? Gen II Busa Information 36
c10 First time I've ever ordered a new Motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 66
rubbersidedown Only motorcycle topics Random Thoughts 20
rubbersidedown New hobby,motorcycle wall of art and photo Random Thoughts 7
rubbersidedown D.I.D motorcycle chain,brand new,never installed Parts and Modifications 0
Slowstang305 First motorcycle show.... PICS (Riva Motorsports) General Bike Related Topics 5
Sandow Are Motorcycle Tires a Ripoff? The Darkside Car Tire Experiment Off Topic 47
S My motorcycle got stolen. $1000 cash reward if you find Arizona 24
G 2020 POLICE MOTORCYCLE?? Off Topic 8
c10 Motorcycle parts key chains General Bike Related Topics 27
Boosted Cycle Perf My motorcycle tech specific YouTube channel ideas... General Bike Related Topics 26
G Motorcycle Cover Gen II Busa Information 5
Kiwi Rider Motorcycle Shop Christmas Party's are the BEST!!! General Bike Related Topics 16
SmokeKingOfCali99Hayabusa Motorcycle Grips. General Bike Related Topics 36
HayaWakened 007: No Time to Die Motorcycle Stunt General Bike Related Topics 2
jellyrug Tesla’s first motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 6
VIPER Motorcycle Magazines General Bike Related Topics 16
U Motorcycle discrimination by homeowners associations General Bike Related Topics 14
busafan08 Motorcycle addiction I got a problem Random Thoughts 25
T Kinda long, but a motorcycle review I did back in 2011 when I bought my 09 busa... General Bike Related Topics 11
captain Breaking News - Motorcycle Pursuit In the News 31
mabupa Awesome motorcycle manufacturing plant General Bike Related Topics 12
T Best state for motorcycle riding? Random Thoughts 27
U How often do you ride your motorcycle? Miles per year? General Bike Related Topics 11
U Why do car drivers feel its okay to pull out in front of a motorcycle but wouldn't do it to a car? General Bike Related Topics 18
U What happened to the motorcycle community? General Bike Related Topics 83
T World's fastest motorcycle riders as of June 2019 Top Speed 0
pashnit Pashnit Coast Range Motorcycle Tour Trips and Touring 21
Mythos U-Hual Motorcycle Trailer, Loading? General Bike Related Topics 29
08BusaKY Tiger chases motorcycle... General Bike Related Topics 29
greg3852 I rode a motorcycle today General Bike Related Topics 5
B Motorcycle insurance question when shipping bike out of state and to a shop Off Topic 2
mabupa Motorcycle dash cam quest General Bike Related Topics 31
Slowstang305 I confess, I have not ridden my motorcycle in.... General Bike Related Topics 17
B Motorcycle shipping Off Topic 9
Tetsuo1000 For motorcycle and topgun fans Videos 20
1busa Summer Motorcycle Rally Trips and Touring 7
kml HORRIFIC high speed motorcycle crash NSFW General Bike Related Topics 21
pashnit Had a stroke while riding my motorcycle. General Bike Related Topics 44
KEVBUSA Muffler plug when washing motorcycle General Bike Related Topics 8
Kiwi Rider New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!! General Bike Related Topics 198
c10 Funny motorcycle video General Bike Related Topics 2
MC MUSTANG motorcycle loading ramp Other rides of our members past and present 4
Kiwi Rider Antique Motorcycle Fun! with Mustie. General Bike Related Topics 1