Motorcycle covers

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Who's got what, and what do you like, or not, about it.
Are the dowco covers any good?
Thanks!
beerchug.gif

cheers
ken

I prefer the Nelson Rigg for its fit and packability and water resitant-ness. Its great to have a dry seat and guages on a wet morning at the motel. They vent well and have gathers around the bottom for a tight fit. 35-40 bucks.

Nelson Rigg, Dowco or Geza covers are all nice. What are intending to use it for?

Nelson Rigg, Dowco or Geza covers are all nice.  What are intending to use it for?
My work requires me to be away from home 5 days at a time so it will be stored outside overnight. Not so much worried about thieves, where I work is one of those "nobody locks their doors" kinda place, but the weather protection, wind, rain and sun, would have to be top notch. When I'm at home it is in a heated garage. I won't be carrying the cover on the bike so portability is less of a concern than protection.

Thanks for your replys!

cheers
ken

Nelson Rigg, Dowco or Geza covers are all nice.  What are intending to use it for?
My work requires me to be away from home 5 days at a time so it will be stored outside overnight. Not so much worried about thieves, where I work is one of those "nobody locks their doors" kinda place, but the weather protection, wind, rain and sun, would have to be top notch. When I'm at home it is in a heated garage. I won't be carrying the cover on the bike so portability is less of a concern than protection.

Thanks for your replys!

cheers
ken
I would go for the Nelson-Rigg or Dowco. Either one in large will do what you need.

Thanks for your replys!

cheers
ken
I would go for the Nelson-Rigg or Dowco.  Either one in large will do what you need.
Thanks!
That's the way I was leaning. Good to have some confermation.

cheers
ken

Back