Motorcycle cover recommendation?

spotrot

Registered
I'll need a cover for this summer when I'll leave the bike on the back of my RV (parked) for a several few week stretches.

Waterproof, breathable and light weight are desirable.

Soft lining against the painted surfaces is a plus too.

The search brought up a recommedation from 09 for a large Blentech from Pep Boys at $30

Thanks for any recent personal experience,

I use and Love my Dawco :cheerleader: . I use the Large size which is very light (like parachute material) , has vents and tie straps. Comes with a solf bag that you put the cover in and fits in my tank bag. VERY USEFUL, very low weight and small when traveling :beerchug:

You really want to be careful with the cover if you leave it on while driving. One time down the highway will be like a 100 years of hurricane winds.

This looks like a similar repeated same old thread.I strongly recommend Oxford.Their Camouflage designs looks cool

Thanks for the feedback.

There is no Pep Boys close, so I went with the DOWCO after a littel research.

The Dowco website has problems but a call to them (even their phone number is hard to find) provided the following extra info on their covers:

Weather all $105 Plus: heavy-duty polyester with special Color-Lok® fabric treatment to prevent fading, exclusive ClimaShield® Plus fabric protection, built in, heat sealed double taped seams, Moisture Guard vent system allows
lifetime warranty, black
(300 Denier, this is the only one they say will hold up well to FL sun)
50124-00 sp - best busa fit all black, heat shield - very good water repellancy

Weather All $100 camaflauge - 90 medium weight - (150 denier - "sun kills it")

Guardian ultralite Plus $53: Full size travel cover with compact design, constructed of rip-stop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance, UV and water repellent coatings, two sewn in vent flaps allow moisture to escape, sewn-in storage bag, Elastic cord sewn along bottom with belly

Guardian ultralite $39 blue/silver or yellow Polyester, Full size travel cover with compact design, constructed of rip-stop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance, UV and water repellent coatings, two sewn in vent flaps allow moisture to escape, sewn-in storage bag, Elastic cord sewn along bottom with belly (apparently does not have the soft lining for the windsheld)

Dowco 1-800-558-7755 - 4 - 1 CST
all mc dlrs can order if don’t have in stock

I chose the Weather all Plus, and after a little negotiation, they knocked the price down to $95. I went with this one because I may get another bike and it may be stored outside.

Installed the Dowco Weather all Plus, size SP on an 04 with stock exhaust.

Fits good but is certainly not custom for the Hayabusa.
Folded tightly can fit inside a saddlebag.
Has soft material over general windshield area and neat mufflers but not over much of the painted surfaces.
Did not have the aluminized coated fabric (as advertised).
Lifetime warranty (with $10 return shipping fee)

I like these:
Img_1832-hearst_475.jpg

But maybe not for your application for months at a time.
Buy Now: Geza Motorcycle Cover Geza Gear Bike Cover Gza Geeza | Pashnit Moto Products

Back