Motorcycle commute in Moscow

It's sped up alright, but by using only the throttle :laugh:

Does anyone else watch these videos, and think the whole time "NOT WHERE I LIVE !!"

Everyone on the road would be like............
-"Where's he think he's going, this guy"

-"Would you look at this M%^$#@R &^%$#&, I don't think so"

-"Pssssst, these tags are stolen anyway, I don't think so"

or just your plain ole "I didn't see him":whistle:

Last edited:
Yes this is the 3rd time this has been posted.

As far as the "NOT WHERE I LIVE !!" concerned, I agree, but I have often wondered, if that has been here in the USA, just what exactly the cops would have been able to do about it ???

:poke::poke: was pretty sure that video was going be half about some tool flying through traffic, and the other half a documentary on the inside of ambulances / ER's

Yes this is the 3rd time this has been posted.

As far as the "NOT WHERE I LIVE !!" concerned, I agree, but I have often wondered, if that has been here in the USA, just what exactly the cops would have been able to do about it ???

Oh, it DEFINITELY happens here, and I'm sure I've been looked at like a tool as well sometimes. I'm just saying that Knowing how people are around here (Northeast) it's more than obstacles in your way.......some of the "obstacles" would LOVE to see/make you crash.

As far as the Law goes, get caught riding like that, and I doubt you'd be able to afford insurance after it......Reckless Driving is no joke. I had to surrender my license for 3 years in my early 20's because of points they wanted $3,500.00 a month for high risk on a 97 Jeep Wrangler.

Back