Motorcycle Clubs

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys/gals. Who out there rides in a Motorcyle Club or Riding Club. Throw a shout out....

No clubs around me unless I want to hang with the Harleys
laugh.gif
Wait, I am already forced to do that...hrmmm...

Only "club" I have are the Busa guys and gals
beerchug.gif

The closest thing to a club I ride with is my ABATE chapter. Not considered a club but a political rights organization.

We have some Ruff Ryders around here. Rode with them for about 30 seconds.........that was 30 seconds to long.

My neighbor is in a club with the neighbors on the other side of him and others. Not sure the name but they are older and have BB-Q's in the summer around their pools. He rides a Goldwing-Trike and also has a V-Star (Silverado?). Others have Harley's and Gold Wings.

And I pass by them like below

431.gif

I ride with CMA ( Christian Motorcycle Association ). Been a member since 2000 . We do Alot of charity work and minister to the motorcycle community. This is the patch that myself and over 100,000 people world wide wear on our backs .

cma_footer_logo.gif

I'll ride with the Blue Knights on occasion. I rode with them regular back when I was an LEO. I don't enjoy riding in large groups anymore. I prefer riding by myself or with just two or three. Ten or twelve just doesn't cut it with me anymore.

Dan

I am a member of the Nellis Desert Eagle's Riders club which is mostly cruiser bikes. It is rare that I am joined by a guy who rides some kind of Yamaha sport(ish) thing.

NDERC is for people who work on Nellis AFB both military and civilian. These guys are cool to do poker runs with but I really want more sportbikes in the club

pirate.gif

(TennBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,13:38)  I don't enjoy riding in large groups anymore.  I prefer riding by myself or with just two or three.  Ten or twelve just doesn't cut it with me anymore.

Dan
+1 Too many people that like to show off or don't know how to ride in formation... or ride at all.

I ride with BoRn.

Band of Riders.

We are a gang of awesome Sportbike riders with race teams, track days, other events and gatherings of all kinds, all the time.

We neither claim nor wish any " turf".

But mess with 1 and you mess with all.
firedevil.gif
(LOL)

I ride with the cool dude's on 07' Blue Busa's or  CDO07BB. The biggest problem with this club is that i seem to be the only rider to show up for the monthly meeting's.  Hmm, could it be that the other riders are a figment of my imagination and that i might not be as cool as i think?   No, your right... you the man Paul, Exactly. I'm glad when the voices in my head agree with me.  
all_coholic.gif

tounge.gif

poke.gif

jump9.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 15 2007,14:21) I ride with the cool dude's on 07' Blue Busa's or  CDO07BB. The biggest problem with this club is that i seem to be the only rider to show up for the monthly meeting's.  Hmm, could it be that the other riders are a figment of my imagination and that i might not be as cool as i think?   No, your right... you the man Paul, Exactly. I'm glad when the voices in my head agree with me.  
all_coholic.gif

tounge.gif

poke.gif

jump9.gif
rock.gif
I'm afraid...

I was in a club for a while, but there is to much drama for me.

No disrespect to anyone here, but its almost like being back in high school with higher dues.

Find me a grown up club and I'm all for it.
beerchug.gif
Thats why I choose Hayabusa.Org as my club.

I pay my dues annually and wear my colors with pride.
super.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 15 2007,11:54) I was in a club for a while, but there is to much drama for me.

No disrespect to anyone here, but its almost like being back in high school with higher dues.

Find me a grown up club and I'm all for it.  
beerchug.gif
 Thats why I choose Hayabusa.Org as my club.

I pay my dues annually and wear my colors with pride.  
super.gif
Tough logistics problem here, with everyone being so distant.

But it is my favorite group and place of all times.
super.gif

Think if we did all get together at once, they would have to call out the National Guard.
pirate.gif

super.gif

No doubt, that pics from the Gap are inspiring.

Someone post the line up of busas!!!

(GMbusa @ Feb. 15 2007,11:21) I ride with the cool dude's on 07' Blue Busa's or  CDO07BB. The biggest problem with this club is that i seem to be the only rider to show up for the monthly meeting's.  Hmm, could it be that the other riders are a figment of my imagination and that i might not be as cool as i think?   No, your right... you the man Paul, Exactly. I'm glad when the voices in my head agree with me.  
all_coholic.gif

tounge.gif

poke.gif

jump9.gif
I think I saw you at a meeting once , We all went on a ride without you when you were in the bathroom .
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back