Motorcycle Camping@Ebbetts Pass

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Took off with a friend from work this weekend for some camping up on Hwy 4, Ebbetts Pass....we went up to the summit at 8700 Ft. and found our usual spot right next to a water fall and a great view

we just have to ride a little ways off the road and into the woods and its just the sound of water...from my door and back it was a 270 mile loop with scenery that never ends :lookaround:

hwy 4 camping 2 009.jpg

we had a good time:cheerleader:

I also sync'd the TB's before i left and got 44.8 mpg so i was happy about that to she just ran great as always with 43,000 on her now, man i love this bike it does it all :thumbsup:

so you pack tents etc? sounds kind of fun..

no tents, just mats and bags and a stove and lantern, more stuff than you can hardly believe is possiable

we were looking around at our camp last night and we had to laugh at all the junk we had brought up just on bikes!:laugh:

That's cool. I used to do a lot of camping when I was younger. With no tents I presume you don't have any predatory, blood sucking bugs there? That would be so great, hard to imagine here.

That's cool. I used to do a lot of camping when I was younger. With no tents I presume you don't have any predatory, blood sucking bugs there? That would be so great, hard to imagine here.

no bugs just bears:laugh:

no bugs just bears:laugh:

:eek3:
I couldn't sleep outside knowing a bear could by eating my leg as a mid-nite snack, I am pretty sound sleeper :laugh: that cabin or house wasn't available? Great pics btw thanks for sharing

:laugh:no cabin, I always like doing the easy rider thing and just pull off and find a good spot and build a fire:thumbsup:
:eek3:
I couldn't sleep outside knowing a bear could by eating my leg as a mid-nite snack, I am pretty sound sleeper :laugh: that cabin or house wasn't available? Great pics btw thanks for sharing

Back