Motorcycle blogger wants Hayabusas banned

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Hal Licino a Canadian blogger claims to have been an editor at several national monthly print magazines, but real Canadian editors have never heard of him.

A cut and paste from his blog;
"When I was editor of several national monthly motorcycle print magazines"
Why the VMX17, Hayabusa And Similar Bikes Should Be Off The Streets

At CycleCanada and Canadian Motorcycle Guide Online real editors have never heard of him.

Who's this motorcycle Journalist? - Passionperformance.ca - Forum Cycle Canada, ATV Trail Rider, Car Guide
Who this motor Journalist?

It would be great if members of the .org went to his blog and at the bottom of the page rated his blog with a thumbs down.

Leave a comment to, if you are so inclined!

Thanks
ken

That unexperianced rider can get over his head on any bike not just big bore machines.
Banning is not the answer. Education and experience is.

You guys in Canada can keep that guy.

Oh Ya,....thumbs down

I did my part and registered and commented!

Thanks!:beerchug:

It's not him expressing his idiotic opinion that bothers me, but, claiming to have been an editor of national motorcycle print magazines when he clearly was not, that's the real problem. It lends weight to his words, they don't deserve.

cheers
ken

Did you guys read what he said about the Busa?

Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Sportsbikes http://hubpages.com/hub/The-100-Ugliest-Motorcycles---10-Sportsbikes

4) Suzuki Hayabusa - If the fact that it is probably the most outrageously overpowered and dangerous production motorcycle wasn't enough to make me hate it, Suzuki's so called stylists certainly went the extra mile to max out the DespicaDyno. We've got two, count 'em two, stacked side scoops on the fairing with the top one being compound; an earmuffed front fender; a headlight that seems to ooze like molasses out of its setting; insipid vents around the bizarre turn signals; a cannon ram rod as an exhaust; and a molded "Big Jugs" breast where the pillion seat should go. I wonder if that Japanese character on the fairing means SUCKER!

I hate this guy.....

Last edited:
I rolled my eyes as I read that -- his logic makes no sense.

If that's the case, then:

1. Pencils mis-spell words.
2. Cars make people drunk.
3. Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Left my thumbs down and got outta there! :moon:

Last edited:
We got more oil than Saudi Arabia and we are the largest supplies of oil to the USA. You don't want us turning the taps off over this, do ya....?:poke::rofl:

cheers
ken

Would anyone in Canada know how to turn off the tap --- or where to find it to begin with!? :whistle:

I'm j/k... I have lots of family born and bred there ---

He's somewhere laughing his A$$ off, he's getting the response he wanted, just ignore him that's the best thing you could do to him. He's starving for attention and you're giving it to him.

This guy is a WHAK JOB in my opinion.:poke:I say we EXPORT him to the USA* Kenny :laugh:Did you see his profile picture or the link to join his fan club :lol:

42895_200.jpg

finger.gif

I did my part and registered and commented!

I did as well, he is a fool who doesn't realize what the problem is or how to try an resolve it. Say what you want about the insane speeding fines here in FL, it's helping quite a bit. btw your reply would have to approved by the author so it may not show up depending what you said.:laugh:

I did as well, he is a fool who doesn't realize what the problem is or how to try an resolve it. Say what you want about the insane speeding fines here in FL, it's helping quite a bit. btw your reply would have to approved by the author so it may not show up depending what you said.:laugh:

So what you are saying is you did not click on the link to join his fan club :laugh::laugh:

Did you guys read what he said about the Busa?

Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Sportsbikes Top 100 Ugliest Motorcycles - 10 Sportsbikes

4) Suzuki Hayabusa - If the fact that it is probably the most outrageously overpowered and dangerous production motorcycle wasn't enough to make me hate it, Suzuki's so called stylists certainly went the extra mile to max out the DespicaDyno. We've got two, count 'em two, stacked side scoops on the fairing with the top one being compound; an earmuffed front fender; a headlight that seems to ooze like molasses out of its setting; insipid vents around the bizarre turn signals; a cannon ram rod as an exhaust; and a molded "Big Jugs" breast where the pillion seat should go. I wonder if that Japanese character on the fairing means SUCKER!

I hate this guy.....

The whole article was worth reading, if only to see how foolish this Hal Licino guy is. Ya know, most guys who write about bikes actually like motorcycles. I think this guy is actually the editor of the Canadian publication Kia Drivers Monthly, available on newstands only in upper north-central Seskatchuwan, circulation one copy per month.

Last edited:
Would anyone in Canada know how to turn off the tap --- or where to find it to begin with!? :whistle:

I'm j/k... I have lots of family born and bred there ---

If it's next to the beer tap you can be sure we'll find it real quick!
:whistle: :beerchug: :laugh:

cheers
ken

I was gonna sign in so I could make comments....but some other **!#$ already took the username mjn.

So the heck with 'em.

His viewpoint on todays current crop of performance bikes is ....... interesting, to say the least.

I went in and read several of his write-ups... I only made it thru 6 before his drivel just became too much.

I gave him thumbs down on all of 'em. Dork. :moon:

Back