MotoGP World Champion

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
No matter what happens, this might be the most exciting year for MotoGP!!!

Come on Hayden!!!

qp.jpg

Good luck Nicky, you're going to need it! lots of it, really really lots of it, more luck than the normal amount you usually have, i'm talking seriously - ALOT. Oh yeah, praying might be on your agenda too. Lots of praying, and luck. Prayers and luck. Go Nicky!
(don't get too mad Charlesbusa i'm just playing, but seriously, he needs lot's of luck)
(luck and prayers)
(from everyone in the world)
(and a miracle)
(ok maybe 2 miracles)
(just lots of luck, prayers, and a couple of miracles -that's it and the title is his!)

(black954 @ Oct. 03 2006,12:50) Good luck Nicky, you're going to need it! lots of it, really really lots of it, more luck than the normal amount you usually have, i'm talking seriously - ALOT. Oh yeah, praying might be on your agenda too. Lots of praying, and luck. Prayers and luck. Go Nicky!
(don't get too mad Charlesbusa i'm just playing, but seriously, he needs lot's of luck)
(luck and prayers)
(from everyone in the world)
(and a miracle)
(ok maybe 2 miracles)
(just lots of luck, prayers, and a couple of miracles -that's it and the title is his!)
laugh.gif

All he needs is a win
biggrin.gif

No miracle required
wink.gif

I think miracles are a little more common than Hayden wins! Actually, I would want Hayden to win if Rossi doesn't. I guess he's kind of my second choice. Like the horse with the limp at the racetrack that you feel sorry for, though you don't put your money on.

Guys, how cool would it be to see a four (only) bike race at Valencia to determine the last 990 champ? Four guys gunning it out - wow! After this season, can you imagine how much money an exhibition race between Vale, Nicky, Dani and Marco would be worth?

Unless Rossi crashes (which I doubt) Nicky will NOT WIN the race. His only chance is to finish 2nd in the next two races ! "UHHHHHH" I think he will still win if Rossi wins but he comes in 2nd
rock.gif

Very tall order for Nicky. Doable, but very difficult especially with the likes of Capirossi, Pedrosa, Marco & Rossi all in the mix.

We will see if Hayden has got what it takes to win this championship.
I can tell you one thing, it ain't gonna be handed to him !

Can't wait for the race !
lurk.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 03 2006,13:30) Guys, how cool would it be to see a four (only) bike race at Valencia to determine the last 990 champ?  Four guys gunning it out - wow!  After this season, can you imagine how much money an exhibition race between Vale, Nicky, Dani and Marco would be worth?
Dude!!

You forgot Loris!!!!!!!!

He's been flying out there!!!!!
race.gif

Make it a 5 rider shoot out or drop Dani
wink.gif

Holy **** have I been slacking.. I joined motogp.com as no speedchannel here.. and I have only watched the first 3 races of the season... I guess its time to bust out the
lurk.gif
and
all_coholic.gif
and catch up.....
bowdown.gif

Not that it happens in this sport (ahem F1!) but do you suppose there will be team orders amongst the Honda (or even Yamaha) teams the next two weeks? If Hayden’s clutch goes up in smoke again there will be a bunch of Honda Engineers committing Seppuku Sunday night! Come on Nicky “Kick the tires and light the fires babyâ€￾!

(Ruth|ess @ Oct. 11 2006,02:46) Holy **** have I been slacking.. I joined motogp.com as no speedchannel here.. and I have only watched the first 3 races of the season... I guess its time to bust out the  
lurk.gif
 and  
all_coholic.gif
 and catch up.....  
bowdown.gif
How much $ for the motogp subscription?

(bigoltool @ Oct. 11 2006,16:28) Not that it happens in this sport (ahem F1!) but do you suppose there will be team orders amongst the Honda (or even Yamaha) teams the next two weeks? If Hayden’s clutch goes up in smoke again there will be a bunch of Honda Engineers committing Seppuku Sunday night! Come on Nicky “Kick the tires and light the fires babyâ€￾!
Honda "says" that there are no team orders, but you can BET that if Danny's out front, something's going to go wrong with his tires. And then he'll block Vally a little bit.
wink.gif

Hayden_JPG.JPG

(05 Busa LE @ Oct. 12 2006,15:36)
(bigoltool @ Oct. 11 2006,16:28) Not that it happens in this sport (ahem F1!) but do you suppose there will be team orders amongst the Honda (or even Yamaha) teams the next two weeks? If Hayden’s clutch goes up in smoke again there will be a bunch of Honda Engineers committing Seppuku Sunday night! Come on Nicky “Kick the tires and light the fires babyâ€￾!
Honda "says" that there are no team orders, but you can BET that if Danny's out front, something's going to go wrong with his tires. And then he'll block Vally a little bit.  
wink.gif
I just see ONE problem with this  
wink.gif
, they gotta get in front of Val first  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

The crappy part is that at this point, Dani rates the championship as much as Nicky does...
And you all were right, I did forget about Loris... WTF was I thinking? Guys this is really exciting.... it is neat to see the field close in like this! I can't wait until Sunday!

Back