MotoGP Weekend

Montana_Busa

Registered
Apologies if this not the right spot, but I am a huge fan of MotoGP and Valentino Rossi. I have been following him since he came on and truly have loved watching him, even through the Ducati years.

I love the way he has come back this year, but Marc Marquez is on a whole other level.

Any chance Vale wins this weekend?

Not if Marquez doesn't make a mistake. As much as I would jump out of my chair yelling at the TV for him to win, the kid is on a sweet spot right now.

I assume, if you are as big a fan as you say, you are watching it all on Motogp.com... :)

Well....QP this am would be an indication that he better fill his bowl w/ some of that special go go pasta on his helmet.....

It would have appeared that the Dr. was out....:(

Yep, if Marquez has a clean race, I don't think he can be beaten this year. Also, what happened to Lorenzo? Question is, if the rumors are true that Dovizioso and Pedrosa leave Ducati and Honda for Suzuki, will Nicky get a ride with Yamaha? Or, will Nicky get a ride with Suzuki? And with their dominance in WSBK, will Kawasaki move to MotoGP?

With Nicky having to get his wrist operated on, who knows....

But even though Rossi qualified in 10th position he is just a hair under 5 tenths of a second from Marquez's (A.K.A The Punk) time. The top 10 are all less than a full second from each other, it s a tight bunch of riders and there is going to be some exciting racing tomorrow!

Rossi needs to get a good start from the third row, he needs to stay away from Bautista (A.K.A. Crash), and the rest of the riders he will eat up in the first few laps. Lorenzo needs to stop being a ***** and he needs to challenge The Punk. He needs to get in front and block when he can. Once The Punk gets out front he is goooonnnneeee. It's also in my opinion that Honda is cheating somehow..... :punch:

Its going to be a good race and I hope Rossi can pull it off! Forza Rossi! #300

CB

Boom. Marquez The Punk and Honda is cheating. Love it!!! Good call.

Can you tell I am a Rossi fan? :rofl:

In all seriousness Marquez has skills, he is a great rider and he has the best bike currently. But that doesn't mean I still don't think hes a punk. :)

Honda has a great machine and they also have technologies (Formula 1) and the bank roll that the other teams do not. Honda's superiority on the track comes from their seamless shift transmission. When I was at the US GP last summer
the Honda's sounded like no other machine out there! They also shifted like no other machine either, When they say seamless they mean it. There is ZERO delay from gear to gear and there is no way a human can shift that bike as
fast as that transmission is doing it. Hopefully Yamaha or Suzuki (2015) can get some new tech into their bikes and can become more competitive.

Enjoyed the race, especially when Lorenzo and Marc tangled for a bit! Marc is good, very good, and he is on the best bike in the field, so I am not surprised by the results. Rossi is showing improvement with riding the Yamaha, compared to last year. I feel Yamaha is still the second best bike in the field, with two very good and talented riders. I feel that most of the top 10 riders if given chance to ride the factory Honda ride could perform podium finishes.

Back