motoGP today....

We were at the races too.. It was freaking awesome. Rossi came in off a 1:40 qualifying run on Saturday and in the rain and wind posted a fast speed of 1:49 today... Daaaaamn! Here is a shot of Hayden (I think) going into turn 12 from the qualifiers.

100_3942.jpg

might as well post some pix's of me and the boys.. I'm the one in the orange long sleeve. We had a track safety officer come up and yell at us when we got on the track, but they let us take the picture. They shouldn't have left a break in the fence :laugh:

100_3986.jpg

OK, last one, then I am going to bed. We head back to NY tomorrow. which is actually today...

_MG_0155.jpg

Last edited:
2nd good job Nicky, say goodbye to Honda. Spies did a great job w/ a 6th place finish. I hope he finds a ride for next year. Can't believe they red flagged it w/ no crashes.

2nd good job Nicky, say goodbye to Honda. Spies did a great job w/ a 6th place finish. I hope he finds a ride for next year. Can't believe they red flagged it w/ no crashes.
the rain was falling sideways (no kidding) the helicopters with the TV cameras were having heck of time..

But I would say that they ran a lot longer than I thought they would.. and that they stopped it when they did, well did not make a lot of sense considering the conditions of the previous 3-5 laps...

Was sure fun to watch :)

the rain was falling sideways (no kidding) the helicopters with the TV cameras were having heck of time..

But I would say that they ran a lot longer than I thought they would.. and that they stopped it when they did, well did not make a lot of sense considering the conditions of the previous 3-5 laps...

Was sure fun to watch :)

Honestly, the rain died down about an hour later and the wind did too. They could have finished the last 8 laps.

It was sure fun to watch what they could do considering the conditions.. I saw a quick blurb on the net about tentative dates for the 2009 race. It said August 30th, which I believe gets them out of crap weather (hopefully!)

Back